~ 12 ~

TAEHYUNG POV.

Nothing, nothing. Come here and sit down. - Mrs. Jeon said. We nodded then sat down on the couch next to each other.

Jimin and Yoongi was sitting next to each other while Jin and Namjoon was sitting next to each other.

So today is Sunday what means a big family lunch. - My mom said.

But mom we still didn't have a breakfast. - I said.

I know, so first Mrs. Jeon and me will make breakfast. - My mom said.

Okey mom. - I smiled.

They two stood up then looked at us.

Tae, Jin and Jimin let's go. You three will help to us. - Mrs. Jeon said. I looked at Jin and Jimin and we all 3 gulped.

We nodded then slowly stood up when suddenly we hissed in the pain. As we started walking we was walking like someone beated us.

I looked at Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi who was looking at each other and smirking then I understood what happened with Jin and Jimin, just same as with me. I looked at mom and Mrs. Jeon who was smirking at us.

Guys, I think you was too rough to them yesterday. - Mrs. Jeon said making us blush.

It was our pleasure. - Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon said in the same time with smirk on their faces. Jimin, Jin and me glared at them then left in the kitchen.

I will kill him. - Jimin said.

Namjoon is dead today. - Jin said.

Jungkook too. - I said.

Ohh guys, I have a better idea. - Mrs. Jeon said.

What idea mom? - I asked making other shocked.

Mom?? - Jimin, Jin and my mom said.

Long story, now mom what idea you have?? - I asked.

So you three will do ignore prank on them. Whenever you see them try to hide from them.

When they ask something, act like you didn't heard them. When they try to kiss you or hug you, pull away from them. - Mrs. Jeon said.

But that will hurt their feelings. - I said.

They will be fine, it's just for little fun. We will help you, okay. - Mrs. Jeon said and we nodded.

TIME SKIP

As we finished breakfast and placed food on the table, we stood next to the table while Gguk, Yoongi and Namjoon sat down for the table with my dad and Mr. Jeon. They looked at us confused.

Baby, come here. - Jungkook said.

I acted like I didn't heard him and just as he was about to call me again Mrs. Jeon helped me.

Tae, Jin and Jimin you will eat with us in the kitchen. Let them here. - Mrs. Jeon said, we nodded then left in the kitchen without looking at our boyfriends.

Gosh, I want to give up from this. - Jimin said.

Me too, Namjoon was so sad. - Jin said.

Me too, Jungkook looked heartbroken. - I said.

Nothing will be to them. Come on guys, it will be fun to see them sulking and running after you whole day. They should be more gentle with you 3 next time. Look, you 3 can't walk properly. - My mom said.

We are really fine mom. - I said.

Ouch, my back. - Suddenly we said in same time.

Yeah, yeah. I see. - My mom said.