~ 9 ~

NEXT DAY - TAEHYUNG POV. -

I woke up, slowly opening my eyes. I still was sleepy but then memories from yesterday night came in front of my eyes and I softly smiled.

Yesterday was so beautiful. I looked at the clock and it was just 9AM. I stood up and walked in the bathroom.

After doing my morning routines, I walked downstairs with my eyes half-closed because I really was sleepy. As I came in the living room I greeted people who was there.

Good morning mom, dad, Mrs. Jeon, Mr. Jeon. Hi Gguk. - I said then started to walk in the kitchen but then... wait, did I just said hi Gguk??

I turned around and looked a little better, only to find my parents, Jungkook's parents and Jungkook smiling widely at me.

I smiled back at them then runned to Jungkook and jumped on his lap, hugging him tightly.

Good morning baby. - I heard Jungkook saying on what I just hummed because I'm really still sleepy.

Tae baby, are you still sleepy?? - I heard my mom asking me so I looked at her.

A little, but I will be fine. I just need to do something so I will woke up completely. - I said and smiled.

Ohh I think that Jungkook can help you. - Mrs. Jeon said with smirk while my mom was giggling.

Yahh mom, don't tease. - Jungkook said then suddenly stood up with me in his arms.

Fine, fine you two love birds. Go in the room, you wants to be alone. - Mrs. Jeon said.

Jungkook giggled then started walking upstairs with me in his arms. I showed him the way to my room.

He never was in my room before, this is his first time.

As we came in the room and closed the door, he placed me down on the bed then looked around in the room.

My room was pastel blue colour with few purple butterflies on the wall. One bed, 1 closet, 1 desk. Simple room with  big balcon.

You have so beautiful room baby. - Jungkook said.

Thank you. - I said slowly, trying not to fall in sleep.

Just then I felt something warm on my lips, I realized it was Jungkook. He kissed me softly yet passionately.

I think that this is what Mrs. Jeon meant when she said that Jungkook can help me.

I kissed him back, slowly wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

Soon I was lying down on the bed with Jungkook on top of me still kissing each other slowly with a lot of pure love.

I wasn't sleepy anymore, I think that Jungkook really wake me up completely 🤭.

[A/N: One more whipped.]

As we broke the kiss Jungkook stayed lying on top of me. He looked at me and softly smiled while moving few strands of hair from my face.

Are you full awake now?? - Jungkook asked on what I softly giggled.

I am. - I said then one more time pecked his lips.

Jungkook was about to stand up but I pulled him back.

Tae I am heavy for you. - He said and I shaked my head as no.

Ohh you loves to be under me, don't you?? - Jungkook asked with smirk placed on his face, again.

Yahhh not like that, you pervert. - I said.