Quesadillas and Pool Time.

Sam ~

"Hey!" He calls me over.
I'm a little surprised. I didn't think they'd move to the same neighborhood.
"Hey Mason!" I smile nervously.
"Where ya goin?"
"Um. I'm going to my friends house. You know, Hayes, the one I was telling you about."
"Ohhhh. Yeah yeah, the sporty guy"
"Yeah, haha. That's the one"
My phone rings with a call from Hayes. He texted me 4 times already and I guess I didn't see them.
"Sorry" I mouth to Mason as I answer Hayes' call.

H- if you didn't wanna come over you could've jus-
S- HAYES. I'm literally four houses away will you calm the fuck down? I'm seriously ready to turn around and go home.
I say, and hang up immediately.

"Gee, nice." Mason laughs.
"Yeahhh.. Haha. He's not very, um, patient."
"Well ya better get goin" mason smiles. "Hopefully I get to meet 'Mr. Hayes' soon" he winks.
"Hopefully" I laugh, and continue walking.

Hayes' door is never locked, so I walk right in.
"Sam? That you?" Hayes voice comes from the kitchen.
I close the door. "Yep. It's yours truly." I say, going towards the kitchen.
Once I'm there, I come to see a busy and shirtless Hayes making quesadillas.
"YES. OH MY GOD." I say, nearly feeling the heart eyes coming on.
Hayes can cook, gotta give it to him. He's just really lazy and never does.
"There's pineapple juice in the fridge. Better get it before my dad comes home because after that then it's whatever's in there" Hayes laughs.
God I adore his laugh. Watching him cook is so attractive. He is so attractive. Damn I swear..

"Well look who it is!!" Nash says walking in to the kitchen. Perfect timing Nash.
I hope he didn't see me checking Hayes out.
"Heyyyy Nashy" I smile.
Nash was shirtless too and had swim shorts on. I recognize them because I remember Carly picking them out for him last summer.
"I hope you brought your swimsuit princess" Nash said, then winked at Hayes who just rolled his eyes and laughed.
I pull the two bikini pieces out of my bag and wave them up, laughing.
"Yes sir I did" I giggle.
"Well go get changed missy! It's hot as hell and I'm goin' in the pool whether you two are coming or not." Nash said, grabbing a quesadilla.
I take my bathing suit and walk around the living room, where there's a small bathroom.
I tie on the top first, then slip into the bottoms. I tie my hair into a decent messy bun, and put my sundress back on, over my swimsuit.

Hayes and probably a pretty good tan?
Today's gonna be a pretty damn good day.

I walk back into the kitchen to see Hayes chugging more pineapple juice and Nash begging for one more quesadilla.
"C'mon bro! Pleaseeeee? She probably ate before she got here, just give me one more man!" Nash pleaded.
"Or nah" Hayes laughed.
I take a quesadilla and take a bite, taunting Nash.
After eating two, I decide to cut the third one an share it with the boys.
"Ugh! Yes! You're the best!" Nash shouts.
"Yeah yeah I know" I giggle.
"We gonna go outside or nah?" Hayes adds, smiling.
Nash gets up from his stool and runs out to the backyard.
Hayes smirks and lunges at me, picking me up and putting me over his shoulder.
"Hayes!" I squeal. "Hayes put me down! Don't throw me in! I can't get my hair wet! Hayes stop! no wai-" the words are cut off as I'm engulfed into cool water.

He threw me in.
I guess Hayes wants to die today.

Hayes follows after throwing me in and does a cannonball into the pool.

"Hayes Grier! You better swim your ass to over here! I told you not to throw me in!"
As Nash is laughing at the shallow end of the pool, Hayes smirks then dives underwater, swimming towards me.