tarlos- waking up late (as requested)

You guys thought i was dead...........BUT IM NOT!!!!!!

thank you guys for being so patient read the next A/N for more information about the upcoming chapters

hope you enjoy!!!!!
Carlos 's POV
TK's alarm goes off, startling me out of sleep. I open my eyes and find him curled on my chest, breathing slowly as he sleeps soundly. I try to fix my gaze on to the clock that is still beeping, finding out that it is just 6:30, which means that the sun is barely up on this November morning.
"Babe........... babe , wake up." I mumble; my voice sounds sleepy and groggy, which makes me even more sleepy.
"5 more minutes." He mumbles, nuzzling his head on my chest, purring happily as I stroke his back.
"Don't you have a shift at 8:30?" I ask him, but receive a groan in response.
"I can lay here for a few more minutes, if you just drop me off at the station." He replies and I chuckle. I close my eyes and take slow, deep breaths, making my chest inflate and fall.
"I thought you didn't want me dropping you off because I drive too fast." I comment, my hand running through his hair.
"I know, I know. But I just... Let me stay a little longer." He groans and I smile, appreciating every second my gorgeous city boy stays on top of me, cuddling me hazily.
I kiss the top of his head, bringing the covers closer to his body.
I just lay there, stroking his lower back in circles and leaving soft kisses on his forehead. His hands lay flat on my chest, tracing patterns slowly.
"You are warm... So warm." He mumbles, burying his face in the crook of my neck. I smile and hum happily, keeping him close to me. 
Until my eyes shut.

I only wake up when my alarm goes off. I reach for my phone to turn it off, only then realizing that it is 7:55.
"Shit, TK... Wake up, baby. You are going to be late..." I nudge him, sitting up. He is still on my chest, holding onto me.
"What time is it?" He asks me sleepily.
"Almost 8, baby." I say and he almost jumps up.
"Fuck... I am going to be late" He almost cries, quickly moving to the bathroom.
In record time, he is outside, slipping his uniform.
"Get dressed. You have to go grocery shopping and drop me off." He urges me. I slip inside my clothes as he rushes downstairs, grabbing his bag wallet and phone on the way.

I stop in front of the entrance of the station, looking at the car's clock.
"And with 4 minutes to spare." I comment and he chuckles. He unfastens his seatbelt and leans towards me, leaving a soft peck on my lips.
"I'll see you at lunch. My treat for the ride." He comments and I smile at him.
"Have fun, my little prince." I say as he blushes and opens the door and gets out.
I watch him run inside of the station; man, I can't wait until he is napping on my chest again, hold him to my body again. Just be around him again.

A/N

ALRIGHTY
THATS ALL I HAVE FOR TODAY
SO SO SO SORRY I HAVING BEEN UPDATING BUT UPDATES ARE DROPPING SOON
I AM HALFWAY DONE WITH CHAPTER 5  OF  A CHILD IN NEED AND LETS JUST SAY............. ITS A GOOD ONE

BYYYYYEEEEE SEE YOU GUYS LATERRRRR :)