Movie Night

y/n pov:

I could barely fall asleep last night after watching that match. It was so exciting to watch, and had my adrenaline pumping. I also couldn't get the thought off my mind of the movie night. What do I wear? Do I bring a snack? Do I tell my brother about it? I shook my head trying to get rid of the thoughts. Crawling out of my bed I stuck my arms in the air, and breached onto my tippy toes, stretching my back. I than changed and got ready for school.

-time skip again to lunch time-
"Ayane! It isn't like that!" I giggled as food was falling out of my mouth.
"Okay y/n! Whatever you say!" She laughed while sticking her tongue out.
A sudden burst of words fell out of my mouth, "why don't you come along? Please it's going to be so awkward to be the only girl!" I pleaded, grabbing her hand.
"You? Scared of hanging with boys? Y/n, when have you been scared to hang with a boy!" She said, clearly shocked. "Anyways I can't. It's my little sisters birthday tomorrow, so I have to go and buy the last minute decorations. You're coming tomorrow though, right?" She stated.
I nodded reassuringly at her, "but you're sure you can't come tonight." I said with puppy eyes.
"Sorry maybe next time." She frowned, before putting some food into her mouth.

-time skip AGAIN-
I paced back and forth waiting for the clock to hit 7. I wasn't trying to show up first, so I decided to show up late. For an outfit I had picked out just some grey joggers, a turtle neck with a grayish blue hoodie on top, and some white socks. (very basic but comfy guys, trust it.) I put on a bit of mascara and grabbed a dish before walking over to the door.
"I'm off now mom, I'll catch you later!" I yelled, slipping out the door. I looked around to find the orange haired kid sitting at the front gate.
"Come on y/n! Everyone's going to start without us!" He groaned, grabbing my arm and pulling me along.
"Wait they are already all there?" I said, embarrassed.
"Yes! I invited them at 6:30, and you at 7 so you wouldn't have to worry about being first, now let's go!" He said, picking up his pace.
"Sorry I thought I was being smart." I mumbled, smacking my forehead.

After weaving through the streets we made it to Hinata's house. It was small and cozy, and smelt like cinnamon. I stepped inside only to be greeted by a small girl with the same bright orange hair.
"Natsu watch out!" Hinata said, pushing by her.
I smiled at her and gave a little wave. Her face instantly lit up, her eyes full of sparkle.
"Wow! So pretty!" She exclaimed looking at me. My face grew a grin and I patted her softly on the head,
"thank you, you are very pretty too!"
The glow on her face got brighter as the words folded out of my mouth. She than was guided away by a taller woman.
"Sorry about that, Natsu hasn't really seen girls much older than her." She said, rubbing her head.
"It's fine don't worry about it! She seems very kind and well mannered for her age." I smiled back.
"Oh Mrs. Hinata by the way," she said sticking out her hand, "you must be l/n."
I nodded at her and shook her hand.
"I will be off now, have fun and stay safe. L/n keep those boys in line." She giggled before leading Natsu and herself out the front door.
I turned around swiftly before heading towards the commotion.
"Finally!" Everybody cheered as you stepped in. I placed down the dish in front of the boys, revealing pork buns and 3 colored dango.

 I placed down the dish in front of the boys, revealing pork buns and 3 colored dango

(this is dango by the way)
The boys faces lit up as they all grabbed two of each.  I smiled and grabbed a dango, before taking a seat next to yamaguchi.
"These are so amazing! Did you make them?" Yams exclaimed.
"Yeah they are homemade!" I smiled, taking a bite.
"Woah y/n, these are so awesome!" Shoyo said bouncing out of his seat.
I looked around to only see that Kageyama was missing. I frowned slightly, before slipping to the back of the couch.
"Oh Yamaguchi, can you help me grab the drinks?" Hinata said, getting up. Yams nodded at him and the two left the room.
It was a unsettling silence between Tsuki and I. I wanted to say something, but the words wouldn't come out. Suddenly his voice spoke, "sad your boyfriend isn't here."
"Cut it out! He isn't my boyfriend." I said, whipping my head away from him.
"Whatever, he will be here soon, so don't go and cry about it like you did last time." He said shifting his glasses
"Whatever four eyes, keep fixing those glasses of yours so you can see some the great dish I prepared." I sneered at him, returning my gaze forward.
I felt the couch sink next to me as I saw a figure sit along side of me. To my surprise it was Kageyama. I felt my cheeks began to turn red so I quickly stuffed my face with another bite.
"Look who I brought." Hinata announced, sticking his arms out to Kags. "Ta-Da!" He jeered.
I laughed slightly at him, before equipping an apple juice from Yams.
Later I would find out, this would be one of the best nights of my life...