Shot:5

Morning-

Ragini wakes up from her sleep hearing continues door bell........she goes to check.......and finds milkman at door......  she brings the utensil and takes the milk.........she holds her head

R-humara sar kyu dard kar raha hai (why my head is still paining)...

She puts the milk in kitchen....... and then looks at time.....

R- it's 5 a.m.......let me finish the work quickly.........but first.......let me take shower.........

She goes back to her room.......her head spins........she is about to fall........so she sits on floor......for some time....... after some time when she feels relaxed..... she stands up and goes to take bath.....

She quickly takes bath......and comes out wearing an old saree...... her maa's saree

R- Maa......hum kaise lag rahe hain (how do I look Mom)

She looks at Janki's pic.....

R- bhut khoobsurat haina.......hume ptaa hai lagna hi tha......aapki saari jo pahni hai......(pretty right......after all I'm wearing your saree....)

Ragini quickly comes out of her room..... she then walks towards the kitchen.........she quickly makes the preperation for breakfast........ and then looks at the time

R- 7 bajj gaye sabko chai bhijwani hai.... par kaise(oh ut's 7........ I have to give tea to everyone)

Same time Suji comes down...... along with Uttara.....

R- woh......humne nashtey ki tayyari kardi hai......aur chai bhi bnaa di hai.... (to Uttara) kya aap sabko de dogi

Uttara looks at Ragini.......

Utt- bhabhi aap mujhse aise kyu baat kar rahi ho

Suji doesn't understand what Uttara mean.......she just starts shouting on Ràgini.......everyone comes down hearing her shout..... seeing Laksh Ragini quickly covers her face behind veil.......

Utt- Mom please shant ho jaaiye......

San- Mom kya hua?? (What happen mom)

Lak- haa chachi ji kya hua?? (Yes aunty what happened)

Suji- dekh na Laksh......thari biwi maari beti se badtameeji kar rahi hai.... (Laksh look what your wife did to my daughter)

Utt- nahi maa.....bhabhi ne (no mom..... SIL was)

Su- tu chup rah.....Laksh tu bol (Uttara you quite.......Laksh you say)

L- chachi ji first point she is not my wife and second thing........aap aise ladki se expect hi kya kar sakte ho (Aunt she is not my wife and secondally...... what you could expect from a girl like her)

San- Lucky?? Tu kuch jaanta bhi hai jo aise bakwas kar raha hai (do you know anything or just blabbering)

L- par isko toh acche se jaanta hu (I know her well)

Ragini looks on hurt.....

Utt-(shouts) shut up.......Ragini bhabhi ne koi badtameeji nhi ki hai mere saath.......unhone mujhse aap bol kar baat ki hai.......mujhe ajeeb laga kyunki pahle woh mujhe tu kah kar bulati thi..... (shut up.......SIL doen't misbehaved with me......she just talked to me formally.......but before she was informal with me and I didn't like that)

Suji- suna na tune Sanskar yaa chori ne thaari bahen ko.....ke bola hai (sanskar you heared na how she talked to your sis)

San- haa mom aap bola hai (yes mom she talked formally)