Shot :33

Sorry for being really late......I know I have commitments to fill....but I'm latelly damn bussy with my life so I didn't got much tine to write.....but I promise I wan't leave my story in mid....

Summary-

Ragini's truth is out......now everyone hates her.....MF and GF..... Swara gets divorced from Sanskar......just to reaccept his marriage proposal......Laksh takes Ragini as his culprit..... he applies for divorce but court as them to stay together for next 6 months......she is staying in MM.....but gets treated badly by them.......in a MF party a guest alleges.....Ragini for a theft.... police arrests her.......there also she is treated badly.....but soon truth comes out.......Laksh Swasan goes to bring her back......but being tourchered she can't walk...... and ends up falling in arma of her life saviour Ridhaan......the rockstar..... unknown to his identity...... there something in Ragini attracts Ridhaan......soon Ragini starts working in a cafe.....there she gets to know that the owner is Ridhaan's aunt.......Ragini becomes friend with Ridhaan.......he slowly starts falling for her........they shares some sweet moments together.....on one day in a f8ght with laksh he confesses his love for Ragini......

Now continued......
**********************

Ragini wakes up next morning.......she tries to shift but finds a heavy weight on her waist.......she looks down....at it and finds a hand draped around her waist......she looks on little shocked.....and suddenly his mind moves towards the last night......Ridhaan asking for forgiveness   ....getting drenched in rain.......and lastly their kiss......Ragini gets shocked.....her face turns red.....she tries to sit quickly.......but Ridhaan's grip gets tight on her......

Ri- (in sleepy tone) kya kar rahi ho yaar......let me sleep.....

R- Ridhaan chodiye humain.....or uthiye.....

Ri- par yaar.....

Ragini pushes his hand away....... and sits away from him.....jerking him.....

Ri- what??

R- leave

Ri- what??

R- aapne suna nahi humne kya kaha...... jaaiye yanha se

Now Ridhaan sits and looks at her.....

Ri- Ragini kya hua?? Tum aise achanak se

R- aapko samajh nahi aa raha ki humne kya kaha......jaaiye yanha se

Ri- Ragini......par kal raat ko.....I mean

R- kuch nahi hua kal raat ko...... bass humain aap par dayaa aa gayi thi bass issi liye

Hearing Ragini......Ridhaan's face turns red in anger.......he holds her elbow and pulls her towards him in anger.....Ragini gets little shocked and terrified

Ri- kya kaha tumne......

R- (stammering) Ridhaan aap kya kar rahe hain

Ri- I said answer me dammit........ kal raat......jo bhi tumne kiya woh sab

R- everything was out of pitty.........

Ridhaan clutches her in anger

Ri- really...... tumhare mere liye parwah karna.......woh sab ek

R- haa......

Ri- firr woh kiss woh bhi......

Ragini now gets shocked and tensed.....

Ri- bolo na.....kya woh bhi....

R- (stammering) woh aapne humain.....ki thi.....hum toh

Ri- then why you didn't pushed me away.......bolo.....