Shot:35

Night-

Ragini gets ready.......and all excited to meet Ridhaan

and all excited to meet Ridhaan

Chahat comes her house........

Ch- Jaan are you ready......

Ragini comes to him

R- hmm kind off

Chahat looks at her continusly.....

R- what??

Ch- umm I thaught ki tum aaj bhi suit salwar hi pahnogi.....

She hits him lightly ........

R- idiot......hum concert main jaa rahe hain......so kind of look

Ch- haa

R- chalo naa abb......please.....

Ch- ok ok......let's go

Concert venue-

There is huge crowd......a big husttle and busttle is going on.....

R- hum kaise milenge Ridhaan se aise main??

Ch- let me see.....agar kuch ho paaye toh....

She looks towards the green room and smirks...... she hides from guards and tries to quitly enters the green room......
But again gets caught ......so she looks araound and she finds a girl reporter..... she takes her entry pass......she steals that and fools guards some how and enters green room...... she looks for Ridhaan's room she finally finds it........ so goes there but finds no one.....here Chahat is ttying to find hee out.....

Ch- god where is this girl went all of sudden......

Inside green room-

R- yeh Ridhaan kanha hain??

She hears someone's foot sound so she hides quickly....... a man enters in green room......Ragini sees from it hiding.....she looks at the back of that man......tears forms in her eyes

R- (Ridhaan.......humare Ridhaan)....

Ridhaan starts taking off his clothes Ragini gets shocked......she shuts her eyes....... but then opens her eye a little.... then blushes

R- (hum itna kyu sharma rahe hain..... humne pahle bhi toh dekha hai Ridhaan ko aise)

Ridhaan takes off his jacket and shirt....  Ragini shuts her eyes tight...... Ridhaan takes his costume and about to wear that ......but he sees a figure in dressing mirror....... he quickly turns towards that side......and sides the curtains...... Ragini is sitting there shutting her eyes and hidding her face by her palm....... Ridhaan holds her hand.....

Ri- who are you??

Ragini gets shocked....... she slowly removes her hand from her face..... opens her eyes and looks at Ridhaan...... both look at each other lost.....