Shot:7

Police Station-

Ragini is in Ridhaan's arms.......he looks at unconciouss Ragini....... a lone tear escapes from his eyes........ he then remembers seeing Ragini outside his house......

Ri- this girl..........

Swasan and Laksh reaches near him...... Laksh forwards his hand to take Ragini before that Sanskar takes her from Ridhaan....... he just looks on......

Sw- Ragini.......look at me....... aankhain kholo......

She cries looking at her condition.........

Sw- (shouts) yeh kya tareeka hua..... aap logo ne iske saath kya kiya hai??

Cons- madam police station hai yeh..... yanha na chor ucchako ke saath aise hi bartab hota hai.....

Sw- chor nhi hai woh......samjhe aap.....

Ragini......gets little senses......she opens her eyes and looks at her surfounding......she shouts......

R- please hume jaane dijiye humne kuch nhi kiya hai...... matt maariye hume.......

All looks at her with pity......Ragini remain repeating her words but again her sound become dull......

San- what the hell is this aap kisi ko itna torture kaise kar sakte hain...... main aap sabko nhi chodunga..... I'll complain against you all......

Con- yeh sahi hai...... pahle complain karo ki humare ghar ki naukrani ne anghooti churayi hai....... fir khud hi complain wapas lo.......aur uske humdard bano.....

Ridhaan looks on.......

Sw- woh naukrani nhi hai.......samjhe aap......

Con- achaa firr kaun hai??

Sw- yeh meri.......

But Ragini again starts shouting...... to let her go......Swara holds her

Sw- Ragini.......look we are here.....  nothing will happen to you.....

Laksh is just looking on....... he picks up a glass and splashes some water at Raginj.......she shivers

San- Lucky kya kar raha hai??

L- issey hosh main laane ki kosis

Ragini opens her eyes and looks at everyone.......she finds Sanskar and Swara are holding her by shoulder.....  Laksh is standing in front of her....   and a man.....is looking at her with high intensity.......

R- please aap log humara trust kijiye humne koi angoothi nhi chuurayi hai.....

Sw- haa Ragini.......hume ptaa hai....  woh bass ek MU thi....

Ragini looks at Swara.....

R- toh kya hum abb jaa sakte hain

San- haa......hum tumhe lene aaye hain

She looks on......

Cons- le jaana par pahle kuch formalities puri kar dijiye......

Sanskar walks to complete formalities.... same time Swara's phone rings........so she also leaves Ragini to answer the call......

Ragini's legs are shaking badly...... she is  about to fall again...... Laksh forwards his hand to hold her  ......but again Ridhaan comes in between and holds her.....on time........she directally lands at his chest.........

Ri- aap theek ho......

Ragini just looks on......she pushes him lightly.......noding by her head.....  Laksh just looks on.........