Shot:34

As I promised......I'm back with next part......

*************
Ragini reaches hospital.........she runs inside the hospital.......but at same time a wardboy shifts Ridhaan in an ambulance....she misses to see him....

Inside hospital-

At reception-

R- excuse me........woh abhi kuch derr pahle ek patient aaye hain......Rihaan kya aap bta sakti hain ki kaun se room main hain

Ricp- room no 207

Ragini rushes towards the same room......as she reaches the room she quickly wipes her tears.......and enters the room

R- ridhaan hum aa gaye.....aap sach kah rahe the ki hume bhi aapse.....

But gets shocked seeing empty room and staff cleaning the room

R- aap log....jo yanha patient admit the woh

Ward boy- unki halat acchi nahi thi toh unhain US bhej diya gaya hai.....abhi bass 10 min pahle hi woh nikle hain yanha se

Land slips from Ragini's feet........she comes out of that room......and fells down on her knees crying......she then stands quickly........wiping her tears

R- nahi Ragini.......yeh rone ka waqt nahi hai........Ridhaan abhi yanha se nikle hain agar tu time se nikle toh pahuch sakti hai Ridhaan tak.......

Ragini runs from hospital........towards airport.....to get Ridhaan....

She tries to find taxi.....but none is ready to go for airport.....she runs recklessly......towards airport...... and here Ridhaan is being shifted to air ambulance.....Ragini is running on road crying badly.......

Ridhaan's plane takes off.......and Ragini ends up crashing in front of a car....... she flies in air......and falls down on road.....in pool of blood...

She tries hard to open her eyes......people gather around her...... a small smile apears on Ragini's face..... seeing Ridhaan in front of her......

R- Ridhaan......hum jaante the ki aap humain.....chodddddd kar.......

She fells unconciouss........a man lifts her up......and takes her in a car.......

Man- don't worry I w'nt let anything happen to you......I promise....

3 years later.....

A couple......is sleeping peacefully on a fairy tell bed........white curtains are flying in air......

Girl tries to wake up.......but boy pulls her down......

Girl- Ridhaan kya kar rahe ho.......let me go.....

Rid- Ssshhhh........Ragini......let me sleep

R- Ridhaan we are getting late...... look at the time.....

She shows him watch......pointing at 6 a.m

Ri- it's 6a.m........means we still have 1 hr.......

He smirks looking at Ragini

R- no Ridhaan......don't even think about......

But Ridhaan doesn't listen to her....... he quickly comes above her pinning her down on bed.......

R- Ridhaan.......we just finished 2 hrs before.......look we are still not dressed and you again.....

Ri- because I never gets enough of you honey......

Ragini smile

R- why you love me so much

Ri- I don't know.........I ummm just like that........just loves you......may be because my heart beats like crazy when I'm around you.....or may be