7.

TW: drug use (I've put a few trigger warnings at this point and this whole story is a trigger warning so I want to warn please proceed with caution in case I forget!!)
Also please read Author's Note at the end!!!

The outfit I managed to buy was a forest green skirt, with accents of maroon and yellow with a matching lacy bralette piece with a heart shaped neckline, leaving nearly nothing to the imagination. It was completely out of my comfort zone but I tried to look at that as a good thing considering all I ever really wore was denim and t-shirts. If I had the mental capacity at the time, I would have bought some shoes to go with it, but there was a pair of black platform combat boots I brought with me that would do just fine.

Everyone had been ready and waiting for me by the time my makeup was finished. It would have been sooner but I waited about a block away from the tourbus so Pete could catch up. Walking in alone would have came with a bunch of questions I didn't feel like answering. I didn't let Pete close enough to talk to me, that hadn't seemed to be going well recently.

Our bus driver, Paul, I recently learned because referring to him as the bus driver felt rude, thought to drive us to the club and park close so a bunch of drunk idiots weren't stumbling on the streets of California in the early hours of the morning. Plus we had a 5am curfew because it was important we got to Arizona at a reasonable time to make sure everything was in order.

We didn't even have to stand outside of the club, I knew their band was getting big but to have our own section with bottles waiting for us? I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me feel a little special.

All of the roadies came too, that made me really happy, maybe tonight was the night to actually bond with them. Well, everyone except Chloe. When we got to our spot, which was a semi circle suede couch with a table in the center I heard Rook ask Pete about her. He only shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't give a fuck.

A waitress came around to pour shots for us and asked if we had any special drink requests. We all did. This night was about to get messy fast.

Once she walked away Colson stood up holding the shot glass over his head. "Here's to the best fucking tour ever, we couldn't do it without any of you guys. So get fucked up and get ready to work through a massive hangover tomorrow because this summer has only fucking started!" His voice yelled louder than the already roaring music but being next to the speakers at their shows every night I was getting used to it. Sure I'd probably be deaf by 30 but I was having too much fun to think about it.

The entirety of our group started cheering like madmen, slamming our glasses heavily into the other's, by the time I went to take my shot half of it was missing. Dom pulled me into him and peppered kisses all over my cheek until I was a giggling mess.

It didn't take long for drinks to be brought back to the table and we were each handed the one we asked for.  For me it was a cranberry vodka, I already tried to promise myself that the first shot would be my last.  Still planning on letting loose and having fun but I didn't want to test my luck, so I would be taking it slow unlike my friends.

My eyes spotted Ana and Sophie sitting next to each other on the opposite end of the couch.  I quickly separated from Dom's hold to approach them before I could talk myself out of it.

"Hey!"  I yelled a little too loud over the music and the obnoxious boys behind me.

They both looked up with a small smile, Ana was first to speak up, "hey, come sit." Immediately I did as told, grateful for the invitation. "How are you liking being a roadie so far?"

"To be honest, a lot more eventful than just concerts like I was expecting but probably the most fun I've had, maybe ever."

Sophie nodded her head understandingly while taking a sip of her drink, "yeah. Chloe has it out for you for some reason. She can be a nice girl I don't know what's gotten into her." Sophie was the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Her skin was obscenely pale, almost like porcelain would have been too tan for her, but there was not a blemish in sight. Long, loose waves of natural red hair flowed perfectly to the bottom of her back, the contrast went well with her olive green eyes. She was one of those people that seemed like they were made on purpose, not a single detail was left out.