Chapter 11

As he sits at the bar downing his fourth whiskey for the night as two figures head towards him. Not looking up from his empty glass, he lets out a sad chuckle.

"What do you two want this time?" Almost annoyed that the two were even near him.

"That's one way you greet your friends," said a female. "I thought you'd at least be happy to see me."

Leon just rolls his eyes at her comment. He slowly turns in his seat facing the two. The female was wearing a black shirt with her signature red leather jacket with blue jeans. While the other stood next to her wearing a black long sleeve with greenish gray pants.

"How many have you already had?" The female asks. "Or are you just getting started?"

The other person hasn't said anything which is uncharacteristic of him. Leon looked them both up and down then went back to staring at his empty glass thinking of (Y/N). The girl who he broke the heart of after he fell deeply for her.

"Did something happen? " The male finally asks.

"Now why would you think that, " Leon replied sarcastically. "Because the last time you saw me like this something happened, huh, Chris."

"Dammit Leon, what did you do? " The female asked almost knowingly.

"What do you mean by that, Claire? " Chris asks, confused by what his sister means.

"Something happened with a girl," She tells. "And now he's regretting it."

Leon sat there silently giving the siblings the knowledge of that being true. Claire gives Leon a light smack to the head. While Chris gives Leon a look telling he was angry at what he's done without knowing the full story.

Leon looks guilty as he gets up to leave. Chris grabs Leon by the shoulder pushing him back into the seat he stood from.

"What did you do?" Claire prys. "And why'd you do it? "

"I left. End of story, " He tells sternly. "Can I go? "

"Was it Agent Moks? " Chris asked, remembering the (h/c) girl all those months ago.

Leon lets out a low chuckle, "She's an agent but not whoever she told you she was."
Chris gives Leon a confused look. Thinking how is she not an agent? She showed visual proof that she was one.

"How is that possible?" Claire asks looking over to Chris. "You said she showed you ID and gave you proof that she was an agent. Why would she lie?"

"If I told you she'd kill me, " Leon says with a pause. Looking down sadly continuing, "Or worse, you'd kill her. "

"What do you mean by that?" Chris asked more with concern that this girl could kill someone let alone Leon. "Is she a killer?"

"Chris let me handle this," Claire says, placing a hand on his shoulder. "This situation needs a woman's touch. "

Claire looked over to Leon staring him dead in the eyes. "So why'd you leave? You have to give me that much."

Leon looks away, "Because it's something I should have done a long time ago."

"I highly doubt that. I saw what this girl looks like. She's definitely your type. She's a badass, she even scared Chris from what he told me." Claire told, nodding towards her brother. "You left for a different reason, a reason that you're too afraid to tell anyone about." Claire gives Leon a sad look as she continues to speak.

Leon stopped listening to her halfway through her little speech until she told him it's mostly his fault that he's in this situation. His head snapped up to look at her, glaring.

"How the hell would it be my fault!" He exclaimed. "I left because I thought that was the right thing to do!"

"But you know it wasn't, " Claire stated. "How do you think she's fairing right now? She could be worse than you right now! I bet she's cried over you leaving her. "

When Claire mentioned that (Y/N) cried over him made Leon feel guilty. More guilty from when he left her. Leon even knew what he did was a bad idea. The more he thinks about it the more and more he gets angry with himself.

"You know what, " Leon told the siblings. "I'm going to get her back whether she wants to see me again or not. "

"Just make sure she doesn't kill you when she sees you again, " Chris teased, getting a chuckle from Leon and a giggle from Claire.

"Go get her cowboy. "

Word Count: 753