Chapter 3

They were in Y/N's 67' Chevy Impala heading over to her apartment. She has been collecting data and information with the help of Ada. "So where are you taking me? A secret hideout? Batcave maybe?" Leon asked breaking the silence between you two.

Y/N rolled her eyes and sighed "You think you're funny, don't you?"

"I think I'm adorable," he responded with a playful pout.

Y/N scoffed. To be honest he is a tad bit funny. "Well sure you are. Also, I don't have a Batcave or secret hideout I have a small run-down apartment." Sure it came out somewhat rude but you don't care you just need his help.

"Miss. Moks we just met," Leon said with a chuckle. Y/N gave a look that made him want to look away from her. "Just trying to make small take." 'Small talk why would he think of that as small talk!' Y/n thought.

"You think every female is gonna fall for you don't you, Mr. Kennedy? Well let me tell you this they won't or at least I won't," Y/N said looking over at Leon for a brief second. "Oh and don't even try with me." Smirking at what Y/N had said, Leon knew this is gonna be a fun trip.

"So what you gotta boyfriend or something?" Leon asked. Y/N could tell he wanted to know more about her but instead of the what's your favorite color or what's your favorite movie he goes for the "are you dating anyone" card.

"For your information, I don't date when I'm working," Y/N told. "And why ask me a personal question like that what if I asked you that question?!"

"I would tell you I have a girlfriend or I'm free," Leon answered with a wink. "And what you don't like me asking questions or something!" Y/N could tell Leon was a little annoyed. "Fine! Agent, what is your favorite color?"

"My favorite color is F/C. What's yours?" Y/N asked being as polite as always.

"I don't really have one," Leon said seeming kinda distant.

"Sorry didn't mean to strike a nerve or anything," she said sympathetically. She looks over at Leon to see him staring out the window. 'Maybe people don't ask him normal normal questions.'

"So what else can you tell me about yourself?" Leon said still looking out the window.

"Well, I like to read, a little bit of writing, and I used to make weird videos so I never forgot the good times I had," Y/N said remembering all the times she and her father spent together. A single tear fell down her cheek. Not knowing that Leon was looking over at her. Leon decided to wipe the stray tear off her cheek. Y/N got startled by his touch then quickly swatted his hand away from her face.

"Sorry only trying to help," he said raising his hands in defeat. The was a long silence until Leon spoke up. "Are you okay?" Y/N nodded not wanting to talk about it anymore.

She moved her hand to turn her stereo on. "How about some music?" she mumbles. Good thing they were almost to her apartment so they can focus on what the problem is at hand, Wesker.

Word Count: 554