AUTHOR NOTE ~

Hey everyone..

Welcome to my first ever FF on Wattpad!!

I've never successfully written a full story, so i'm hoping that the support from everyone on this platform will motivate me to continue writing.

I'm not sure how regularly i'll be updating, as school is getting really rough at the moment and I have tons of homework on a regular basis. But I will try to update whenever I have the time!

I know this AU is extremely cliche when it comes to FF, but I wanted to write something that I enjoy reading and that I think suits the love interest of the story.

I also want to give a quick disclaimer: unless its requested, i wont be adding smut to this specific story. Future stories may involve some smut but for now, this one wont.

For the first couple of chapters ill publish them as soon as they are finished, so you guys can read them and hopefully want more.

After chapter 5 is out ill start a regular weekly publish of 1-2 chapters.

Please don't hesitate to comment at any point of the chapter to give me feedback so I can try to make my stories more enjoyable in the future!

And if you have any requests for specific chapters or events you want to be part of the story, then please let me know aswell!!

Author-kun, out!!