Chapter 10~

I sprinted through the forest. My sense of smell was definitely heightened, I could smell other wolves. My white coat flowed through the slight wind as I rushed past tree after tree. I felt free.

But I craved Chan. I needed him. A wave of nausea crashed over my mind and stomach, my throat tightened. I felt so scared.

After a couple of minutes I reached the edge of the forest. lifting my snout into the air, I caught the sent of a bunch of male wolves. I assumed it was Chan and his pack. My mind and body came to an agreement sending my legs into motion. I reached the front door but couldn't knock so instead I started to scratch at the door, howling and making as much noise as possible to get the boys attention.

My energy level rapidly dropped and the cold air of the night seeped through my fur. My eyes slowly closed and my body curled up into a tight ball. And before I knew it, I had drifted off to sleep.

Chan's POV~

I hopped into my warm bed and chucked on some relaxing music to help me get to sleep. I felt my eyelids begin to grow heavy but quickly opened wide at the sound of scratching and howling.

I heard footsteps outside and my door burst open after the 2nd person ran past.

"Chan, its Y/N!" Jisung and Changbin stood at the door huffing from running to get me. "Is that the scratching at the door?" Changbin promptly nodded before running off to wake the others.

I jumped at and quickly chucked on pants and a shirt. I practically slide down the railing of the stairs almost sliding straight into Jeongin who was struggling to look out the front windows.

"Is she there?" I joined the youngest member looking out the window. "The noises stopped a couple minutes ago but I don't see her." A wave of anxiety ruched over  me. "Do you think she escaped Kard?" Felix had appeared behind me with Changbin trailing behind him. "Maybe they followed her and kidnapped her. Again." I felt my heart break. Cracking down the middle.

"Ill go grab some food just in case, we are going to rescue her." I sprinted into the kitchen. I heard the door creak open, Felix, Changbin and Jeongin about to head out.

"Uhhh, Chan? There is a wolf here, smells familiar." Felix came into the kitchen cradling a small white female wolf. "Its Y/N! That's the smell." I quickly took the wolf from his arms, gently placing her in my bed until she wakes up.

Jeongin came in slightly shocked, the other boys following behind him. "What did they do to her? Why would they do this?" Han made his way to the bed, staring emptily at Y/N.

"I know why. I tracked them after they kidnapped Y/N. When I came back everyone was out looking for her. But I overheard BM talking about her. He wanted to turn her to cause a rift between Y/N and Chans relationship." Minho spoke with a guilty tone.

"He wants to kill me and by hurting and kidnapping Y/N he thinks he can 'weaken' me." I stormed out of the room and slammed my hands on the kitchen table. Felix's hands pushed my shoulders down, forcing me to sit.

"Boys, we need to protect her. Its clear she managed to escape so we need to keep her hidden. Or at least protect her. She's apart of our pack now, so we treat her as our own." I stared down at the boys before me, hatred and passion bleeding from me with every breath I took.

I cant lose my soulmate, not again..

Hey everyone!

Sorry for not posting as much. School is getting harder and I've been focusing on keeping myself sane and happy. 

But from now on I cant promise that I will keep up the schedule, but I will definitely keep posting. I have some other fanfic ideas in mind and this one was only meant to be short.

There should only be a couple more chapters before I finish this story and start another!

And thankyou all for the views and votes. It means the world to me that people enjoy my writing. Make sure you save this story for future updates and follow my account for more stories!

Have a great day guys,

Author-kun out!~