Chapter 2~

It has been a week since i first moved into my new house. Chan has come around once to offer me a home cooked Korean meal to welcome me to town.

It was kinda comforting actually. Almost as if I've made a new friend.

On the day he came around, we planned to catch up with the rest of his friends on the Saturday. Which is today.

I slowly rolled onto my stomach to see that the time was 10:30am. Time to get up and get ready to go.

Because i am meeting the rest of his friends for the first time, i wanted to make a lasting impression. I don't know what it is about Chan that makes me want to look good and not like my usual self.

Its almost addicting.

Within an hour and a half, i was ready to go.

What your wearing

i styled my hair a little and quickly did a small amount of makeup before i heard laughter outside my front door.

One of the boys knocked politely on the door, causing me to sprint to open it.

I ran to fast and ended up tripping over my own feet as soon as i yelled "come in".

Before i could get up, the laughter sound grew louder as the boys noticed me sprawled on the floor.

"Hi..." I timidly got to my feet.

"Well she is as funny as you said." A boy with wavy ginger hair and a thick accent put his hand on Chans broad shoulder.

I briefly heard him whisper "you've found a keeper" before i was ushered out of the house by an irritated Changbin.

"Could you guys hurry up, we are going to miss the movie." Changbin opened the front door of their black mini van and got into the passenger side.

Chan got in the back with me and the other Aussie boy. Another boy with mousy brown hair got into the drivers seat.

Left alone to my thoughts, i gawked at how deep the Aussie boys voice was. He looked to be only 19-20, yet his voice resembled someone much older.

I was pulled away from my thoughts by Chan putting his hand on my shoulder. He leaned in to my ear and whispered gently "Are you OK? You've been really quiet."

I turned to answer him, blushing lightly at how close we were, and nodded. "I'm just a little nervous about your friends. I've met you and Changbin but what if the others don't like me?"

Not realizing that the deep voiced boy heard our conversation, he yelled out to the guy in the drivers seat.

"Hey Minho, you like Y/N right?"

I gasped in shock as the Minho guy met my eyes threw the rear view mirror. "I haven't gotten to know you yet, but you seem alright."

His gaze drifted back to the road and the ginger boy turned to me and smiled.

"I'm Felix by the way." I smiled back at him. "I'm Y/N"

"I've heard." He looks past me with a mischievous grin. Out of the corner of my eye i notice Chan making frantic hand gestures to Felix.

"Chan never shuts up about you." The grin on Felix's face only grows as Chan becomes even more frantic and flustered.

I turn to Chan and gently pat his head. His cheeks turn a slight pink color which makes me laugh.

"Its OK dude. i know i'm irresistible." My dramatic flare causes the other boys to start laughing, and Chan to hide his face in his shirt.

We eventually get to the cinema and all get out of the car. Some of the other boys were already out shopping and decided to meet us there.

Chan called out to a tall boy with long bleach blonde hair to call him and a younger boy over.

"Where are Seungmin and Han?" The tall guy replies telling us they went to go buy the tickets. Chan pats the tall guy on the shoulder before leading us into the large doors of the cinema.

I'm instantly met with the buttery smell of popcorn and the conversations of the other people.

Two boys start waving us over from the entrance to the individual theaters. They smile at me before hugging the other guys.

Chan notices my uncomfortable state and decides to introduce me to the rest of the boys.

The tall guy with the long hair was called Hyunjin and the young boy that was with him when we arrived is Jeongin.

The other two boys who were already inside introduced themselves. The guy with short dark brown hair says his name is Seungmin.

"I'm Han! You look really cute today!" The other boy with dark brown poofy hair introduces himself with a bow.

I blush slightly from embarrassment and introduce myself. "I'm Y/N nice to meet you!"

We shake hands dramatically before lining up for popcorn and drinks.

We decide to get a small popcorn for Jeongin and share 4 large popcorn's in pairs. 

For some unknown reason I'm the most comfortable around Chan. I tug at his long sleeved jumper and whisper to him.

"Can i sit next to you? and can we share the popcorn?" He nods and pats my head affectionately. And yet again, this boy made me blush.

The movie was really romantic and me and Chan spent most of it "oohh"ing and "aawww"ing. 

By the time we got out of the cinema and got lunch from a local restaurant, we were all exhausted.

We all got into the van but sadly there weren't enough seats for all 9 of us. So i had to sit on someones lap.

Chan asked who i wanted to sit with and i asked to sit with him, making me yet again blush.

He held my waist to keep me from moving to much and put the seat belt over my legs, pushing me against him even more.

Before long i fell asleep resting my head on his chest and curling into a ball. Chans grip never leaving my waist.

When i came to i was being carried up the stairs of my house to my bedroom. I could feel strong arms hugging my body as they went upstairs. I got a little scared before i looked up to see Chans large brown eyes.

"Hey its OK, I've got you." his voice melted me until i almost fell asleep again.

We reached my room and he gently layed me down on my bed. 

I didn't realize i had a grip on his jumper and as he went to pull away i pulled him onto me.

We both looked at each other before blushing and moving apart.

"Uh, i have to go check on the boys. Ill see you later Y/N." and with that he speed walked out of my house, locking the door on the way out.

I curled up under my fluffy blanket and went back to sleep, dreaming of romantic movies and surprisingly, Chan.