escape?

Its was night I already wrote a letter for my parents in which I wrote all my emotions out not giving a fuck about anything.

The explanation why I need to leave them and how I want to live my life my own way. Someday I'll definitely meet them again.

I told them I was going to the same school and they dont need to pay for me I'll pay my own debts. They cannot force me to comeback since I'm above 18.

Jimin messages me indicating they are here I take my important stuff and clothes and pack them and sneak out.

We finally reach jungkooks house. I really I'm shook. The house is the total representation of a 16year old emo kid.

Even jimin and taehyung think that way I can see it on the face.

"Since it's the first day here and you know I'm kinda sad so why dont we watch avengers and can we have like a sleepover" I suggested playing with my fingers.

It's not that I'm sad and cant handle my self it's just that I dont trust this cocky jungkook.

"I yeah sure" jimin said and taehyung nodded as well.

Your okay with it right jungkook?

"yeah whatever" he said rolling eyes.

We got everything ready food and all. We were watching the movie I was cuddling with jimin since I'm comfortable.

OMG HE IS SO HOT!!
I yelled as they all look at me.

Who is hot?

Tony stark? Iron man? Ofc!!!
I said.

He is literally so much older than you y/n, jimin said.

Doesnt change the fact that he is hot, I said rolling eyes at him.

Guys!?! I started jumping as they all were looking at me with fond eyes.

What happened y/nie ?

Bangchan asked me out! I said jumping into jimins arms.

They all somehow turned sad and angry. I grow at their reaction.

" what's up with you guys arent yall happy? Are yall in love with me or something " I said joking.

I don't think you should go on a date with him y/n, taehyung muttered.

Why?

He..he umm he is a player, taehyung lied.

Oh.. I'll still go!

Why!?

Coz I wanna get a heartbreak I said annoyed.

He is handsome yall a date wont hurt.

I am handsome too, why don't you go out with me?

I-  umm, it was -

Sure taehyung I'll go with you.. I said looking down at my feet.