The date

We reach a cafe far away from our house because there is a high possibility that students may see me and him together. It's rather safe that we are away.

The whole car ride I was singing and he kept looking at me causing me too blush. He is such a nice guy then why pretend to be a fuckboy.

We reached the cafe and he ordered cold coffee for both of us.

You know y/n I think I really really like you, he said.

I chocked on my drink then blushed.

I- um yeah me too.

Im kinda shy so I couldn't even say I like him too.

Jungkook your not like the others right? You wont leave me right? You know I am not very strong person...I really do have constant fear about you or anyone who loves me will leave.. you wouldn't do that right?

Ofcourse not y/n, to be honest the first day I saw you at school i thought you very really very pretty and I thought I'll just probably fuck you or something but when I got to know you things changed I fell so damn hard for, everything about you is just so nice to me, he said.

I'm glad you dont lie jungkook, I really cant handle a heart break rightnow you know that right?

Yeah y/n but I wont break your heart I'll cherish to the best. I'll make sure I'm a good companion in life, he said with a warm smile.

I trust you jungkook I really do I guess,  I chuckled.

Umm so would you like to be my girlfriend?

I was blushing when he said that and more than anything I was happy so damn happy.

I would love to mr.jeon.

After the cafe we went to stroll a little i and jungkook got promise rings for eachother.  I mean he wanted them so bad i thought it would be cringy but i couldn't say no either.

See they look so good on us and you didn't want them, he said pouting.

Yeah they do... I should have listened to you.

He just nodded.

The rings are beautiful arent they? I asked him.

Yeah they are but the ones I'll buy for our engagement are gonna be even beautiful, he said as chuckled.

I cant wait to spend life with you y/n, he said as he pulled me in his arms.

Neither can I kook, I said looking at the sky.