Love feels good

—The next day—

Yoongi leaves quite early which confuses y/n and jungkook but they just let it be. Yoongi wanted the couple to spend time together so he left.

Y/n? Where are you?

I'm here in the kitchen!

Oh your here I was telling you about getting your stuff back in here I mean let's go do it tomorrow- oh wow what the hell-

Jungkook said cutting off his own words.

I made pancakes since you love them, y/n said with a smile

Oh god your the best!

I know mr. Jeon, she winks.

Come on let's eat!

Wow y/n this fucking awesome!! How much missed your cooking and you these days you have no idea!
Jungkook said completely enjoying the meal infront of him.

I love you y/n!

I love you too kook!

Thank you for cooking such awesome food for me babe, jungkook said after finishing his food.

He back hugged her and they just stayed like that for a while. Jungkook kept humming a sweet melody.

Oh jungkook I have work in the evening, come on you should leave too! You have school to go Y/n said.

Work?

Oh yeah i forgot to tell you i started working at the nearby cafe, she said.

Y/n you dont have to work there now that your here with me, I mean I ts gonna be tiring, jungkook said.

Yes I know jungkook I'm just gonna work there till i find something better to do. Also I have nothing to do so why not that?

Okay y/n as you wish but I'll let you know you can quit it whenever you want, jungkook said.

Jungkook was just kinda protective about her working there. He didnt wanted her to over work herself. She is a waitress there,meaning men are always gonna try to hit on her.

Y/n knows what do to in situations like that so it's okay but sometimes things can get kinda too much for her and he is afraid he wont be by her side that time.

Y/n can you just not go today? I mean can we spend this day together? Please?

Well it's been weeks since she joined and she never really took a leave and her shift is only in the evening so maybe she can take a leave for today.

Okay but just today, she said.

Yay!

Jungkook started jumping and showered her with kisses.

Umm hello this is  y/n, ah yes! So I was wondering if I could take a leave for today! Oh ya I'm not well, oh thank you so much jay, also I was wondering if I can change my shift timings i would like it to be from morning 9:00 am to 5.00 pm, can that happen?

Oh really thank you so much, really really thank you jay, yes bye.

Yay kook they agreed!
Y/n said and immediately hugged him.

Jungkook was happy too, happy that her shift timings changed.

It feels so good when your in my arms y/n, he said.

It feels good to me too, she said in a low soft voice.

You know what feels better? You under me, jungkook said.

Yaah jeon jungkook! She playfully smacked him.

What I'm just speaking the truth, he said with a pout.

Your so shameless to be a teacher jungkook, she said.

How is this even related to me being a teacher? Jungkook said even more pouty now.

Y/n just pecks him.

God I have to deal with a grown ass kid!

Hey dont say that, you love me! Jungkook said whinny.

Hmm unfortunately I do love you, she said with a giggle.

The house feels like home now, since your here! Jungkook said with a small smile.

What does that mean?

It means when you weren't here it was just a place surrounded by four walls, it was just a house...you make it a home y/n, jungkook said.

She cant help but blush at the genuine words. She feels so much love everytime he looks at her. She loves this feeling towards him.

You sound like a love drunk poet, she giggled.

Guess your making me do it, he said.

They cuddled up together for awhile. The day went very good. It always does when your with the one you love.