saviour

I didnt got hit I didnt even look back I just rushed to the other room and saw namjoon laying there unconscious.

I quickly bring him into myo embrace. I somehow manage to wake him up he is still weak. I give him support as we walk out. We see kate arrested by police.

Police? How did they know? I didnt call them then who?

I saw y/n, jimin and jungkook neat the cars. They called them? How did they know!?

Flashback to y/n

I was so sad I cried. How could he say such stuff. I saw jungkook come to my room. Sad and angry that I'm crying.

Why are you crying y/n? He asked. So polite and so much care in his voice.

Tell me please.. I didnt wanna tell him.. i didnt want him to know I'm crying coz of a guy.

He suddenly kissed me and kept kissing me I was so schooked by it but I wanna kiss him back. Those soft plump lips I kiss him back.

After a time I calm down as he smiles at me.

" now tell me what's wrong "

I told him everything. He was so angry at taehyung I can see he is fucking angry. He rushes down and I rush behind him.

He tells jimin everything that happened. Jimin was so angry too.  I'm gonna go kill that fucker I'm coming with you!

Guys it's not that-

It is y/n, jungkook said I just he seems very angry.

Jimin immediately gets taehyungs location, he is a master in these stuff.

What is he doing there? He said frowning.

Where is he? I asked.

He is in that area where even animals dont go, the area where crimes happen, he said.

We immediately know something is off we drive ourselves there and also call the police coz we know something is extremely wrong. He is kidnapped possibly.

We reach there and the policemen are there too we she the scene infront of our eyes a girl with a gun pointing at taehyung.

We all were panicked as taehyung suddenly rushed in she was about to shoot him but a police men shot her on the shoulder.

Taehyung came back with N-namjoon? on his shoulder.

We ran towards him and namjoon was taken to hospital immediately. Taehyung told the police everything happened.

After that we all were in the hospital waiting for namjoon to wake up.

Y/n I'm sorry about the texts I didnt mean them she told me to do it.

I understand taehyung I get it but why?

She knows your like a sister to namjoon who's my brother..
She is the ex and she didnt like you!

I get it you dont need to be sorry I would do the same in such a situation.

Thank you all its coz of you guys that me and my brother are alive, taehyung said.

We are friends you dont need to thank us!! This what we do! Look out for eachother, jimin said.

About the date-

I don't think taehyung we should date your completely nice and all but-

Is it him? He whispered.

Him? Who?

Jungkook? He spoke again.

I just nod.

I should have known, he said.

The way you behave with him is like a lover, he said giggling.

I dont love him!!

Maybe just a little bit crush.. I mumbled.

Okay if you say so..

Does jimin like me? I asked him.

No he doesnt, taehyung said. He thought maybe it was love but it's just his over protectiveness and his brotherly love to you.

How did you know it? I asked him.

He talked to me about it since jungkook isnt sane enough to talk too, we both laughed.

Y/n! Taehyung! Namjoon woke up-