Things wont get worse right?

Taehyungs pov:
I arrive at jungkooks place I ring the door bell and the view shocks me jungkook in a wrecked state.

I didnt knew he was in love with y/n so much. He looks life he has been crying for a while now. His whole face is pale but still red. He tries to stop crying but he cant help it.

I hug him, I felt that he needed it.
He doesnt calm down but then slowly tries to get a hold of himself.

He wants to speak his sorrows but he cant even speak, he tries but keeps stammering and hiccup ping.

I find immediately go get a glass of water for him. He hesitantly drinks it. I dont speak a word after a while he stops crying.

Jungkook it's okay, you know right it's not like you guys broke up?

We didnt but we are,he said.

What do you mean?

The school staff head mr. Lee informed this to the principal and they'll be keeping an eye on me and y/n, I have to break up with her, jungkook said.

But y/n she'll be completely broken if that happens I cant let you break up with her!!

I know taehyung but I'm doing this for the sake of y/n, she is just a 19 year old girl, her future will be ruined if they remove her from the school, jungkook said.

Yes jungkook is right but I still cant accept it I dont want too. I do like y/n yes I still do but I've seen a glittery spark in her eyes which is only for jungkook, and the same in jungkooks eyes.

Her eyes will never shine that way for anyone, she truly loves him. I want y/n to be happy and her happiness is in jungkook so I want them to be together.

Jungkook how are you gonna do it?

I'll just tell her I dont like her anymore, I need my job and I'm not letting a stupid few weeks relationship ruin it, he said.

Jungkook she will hate you...

I know that's why I'm doing it.

It's better for her to stay away from me, he said the sadness in his voice was clear.

Taehyung just tell her I'm breaking up with her and say the reasons I told you why I'm breaking up with her, okay?! I wont be able to break up with her infront of me, so please just  tell her this, jungkook said trying to hold back his pain and tears.

I'm not doing that jungkook! I cant she loves you !

I do too! And that's why I'm doing this!

You have to do it taehyung for y/ns sake!

I-I ll do it jungkook,I said with a heavy sigh.

I hope you dont regret this kook ,I said.

I decided to stay at jungkooks today, I cant leave him alone when he is this wrecked. I informed namjoon hyung so theres no problem.

By the way, I'm leaving my job as a teacher, taehyung said.

What!? Why!?!

Namjoon hyung, I want him to heal from the pain, I dont want him to have stress about the business, so I'll take over the business, I want him to focus on himself, i said.

Jungkook just hummed in response.

Jungkook i believe things will get better, just give them some time, I said.

Thank you taehyung hyung for being there, he said.

This is the first time jungkook has ever called me hyung ever since we met. He is a good kid, he just didnt like me because I was close to y/n and that's okay he was just a jealous kid, but now he is very matured. It makes me feel abit worried.

Taehyung hyung please comfort her tomorrow when you tell her, I dont want her to be crying for a lot of time, he said.

I'll obviously comfort y/n but it's not my comfort that she wants its jungkooks warmth that she desires no matter how much I try it'll always be him and I know that. I just nod to him.

End of pov.

— Next day —

Taehyung reaches home with a sad anxious and guilt face.

Taehyung?! Your here hows jungkook? He is alright right?! He isnt too sad about it right?! Y/n starts firing me with questions.

I look at her with a guilty face I know she knows that what she is about here is not gonna please her.

He is fine y/n but..

But what taehyung?

He wants to break up with you..

Wha- what? No.. why? Y/n asked him. Shes already crying.

He doesnt like you anymore and he doesnt wants a few weeks relationship to ruin it, taehyung spoke the lie jungkook told him to say.

He feels bad for lying to y/n but he has to do it. He knows this is for y/n's own sake.

She doesnt say anything. Nor does her face say anything to me. The tears stop fro her face, her face is just emotionless rightnow.

He just goes to her room and sit on the bed thinking about jungkook most probably. I want to hug her but I know she wants to be alone so I let her be.

I immediately go to namjoon hyung and jimin and tell them everything.  Also that the reasons jungkook gave are a lie, I don't want them hating him without reasons. They but hesitantly agree to it.

Things wont get worse right hyung? Taehyung asked namjoon.