The reward

A reward?

Yeah a reward you did great, I talked to the other teachers too and you seem to have a great grades in the other subjects too,he said .

Theres no need for an reward jungkookie, I said.

Well you'll like this reward trust me, he said.

What is it? Your making me curious now, I said .

Wait you'll see it y/n be patient,he said.

He takes me to the upper room and makes me sit on the bed. He pulls out a box it was quite wrapped. I have no idea what it is.

He hands over the box to me and signs that I can open it. I open it carefully. It seems like a OMG- ITS A CHANNEL BOX!!?!

YAAH!! JEON JUNGKOOK DO YOU KNOW HOW COSTLY THAT THING IS!?! ARE YOU STUPID?!?! WHY WOULD YOU BUY ME SUCH A COSTLY THING!?! YAH I JUST SCORED WELL THAT DOESNT MEAN YOULL GIFT ME SUCH COSTLY STUFF! DO YOU NOT HAVE A THOUGHT OF SAVINGS?!!? DO I NEED TO TEACH YOU-

y/n calm down, I thought you'll like it, he said pouting.

I opened the box and saw a dress in it well it is quite beautiful but that is too costly.

I like it kook but it's so costly you dont have to buy me such costly stuff. Your already doing me an favor letting me stay in your house for free and on top of that you gift me such costly stuff, I feel so bad coz i dont deserve it, I said looking down quite sad.

Hey y/n look at me , you deserve every happiness in the world okay? And stop saying I'm doing a favor on you im your boyfriend right? It's my duty to be there for you, and dont feel like your a burden on me. You take responsibility of the house of me too, you clean you even cook for us thanks to you I'm stress free stop thinking yourself that way y/n, he said, he was sad that I thought of myself that way.

I'm sorry kook..

It's okay y/n just never think of yourself that way.

I love you okay?

I love you too.

He pulled me into a kiss, a long kiss with just love, no tounge no sexual tension just a love filled kiss an assuring kiss.

Okay now come on go wear that dress I wanna see my girlfriend looks in it, he said packing my cheeks.

Yeah just give me a minute, I said as I went to change.

Your outfit:

Kook ?

His eyes immediately went to the voice and he scanned me from head to toe. I could tell by his expressions that he likes it very much.

Y/n you look so damn beautiful ughh I can't-

But kook dont you think it's too sexy? I asked.

I mean yeah you look too sexy rightnow I can barely stop myself, he said.

With that he threw me on the bed and hovered on me. He started kissing me as I kissed back. Passionate earger kisses. His one hand caressing my waist and other playing with hair.

He bits my lips and immediately puts his tounge into the kiss. The kisses are sloppy and wet he stops and starts placing hickeys on my neck.

Hmm..the looks complete now,he said looking at the purple mark's he just made.

I just blush. The places me on his lap and starts kissing me again. Well I love kissing him. I unknowingly start grinding on him. After a while I hear a groan from him. I realized I gave him a boner again.

Let's stop y/n or it'll be hard for me to stop later, he said getting up fixing himself.

Then dont stop yourself,  I said.

Y/n are you sure you wanna do this? I dont want you regretting making love with me, he said.

Sure than ever kook , if it's you then there are no regrets, I said.

Do it jungkook i wanna be yours completely, i want it to happen badly, i said with the most desperate tone.

That's it i cant stop myself now y/n, he said .

Yall theres smut in the next chapter, and after that alot of smut in the upcoming chapters so be prepared I guess.💜💜🔞

Btw check out my friends profile she writes amazing stuff check out ther recent oneshot its AMAZINGG. taesfics that's her acc.

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT.

ALSO IM GONNA POST SMUT ONE SHOTS OF ALL MEMBERS SO BE READY FOR THAT.

mochitaekookie Happy birthday 💜💜💛💛  yall shes my bestfriend check her profile too. She writes awesome jimin oneshots.