9. Manipulable Follower

Milena

My eyes fluttered open when I felt something hard yet soft hit my head. Groaning from the sudden pain, I remembered where I really was. "Fuck you!" Jason yelled making me wince when he grabbed the pillow that just hit my head. I looked up, seeing nothing but darkness when I noticed Nancys alarm reading 3:25AM.

Lucas was cracking up and it didn't seem like he was going to stop anytime soon. "What happened?" I hissed as Jason threw the pillow over to Nancy and Lucas. "They're fucking having sex!" Jason yelled, groaning at the thought of it. My eyes widened as I glanced over to where they were laying.

"No! That's not true!" Nancy squeaked, her voice muffled because she was probably screaming into the pillow. Lucas stopped laughing, breathing heavily, "We were not having sex... yet." He whispered the last part causing me to scream in disgust. Jason scoffed, "I so heard you, Nancy. Moaning and shit like what the fuck. Are you two some psychos?" He asked, raising his voice once again.

Lucas scoffed, trying to imitate the guy next to me, "If you would date Milena, you'd already have your dick in her cu- Ow!" He yelled, when a slapping sound was noticable. Probably Nancy smacking his chest.

"Guys, it's 3AM. Could we just sleep?" I whimpered when my eyelids were about to shut again just as Nancy coughed awkwardly, "We all thought about, you know... Skipping school? I mean tomorrow or more like today is friday anyways and I'll just call your parents and tell them I'm not feeling well so you're staying over at mine to watch over me." She spoke when I sighed.

That will only cause me more trouble at the end of the day.

Jason chuckled, turning around so he was facing my back before his tattooed arm sneaked around my body, pulling me into him. "Nancy, I'm sure little miss I-have-never-even-smoked-a-cigarette wants to go to school. Isn't that so, Milena?" I groaned, grabbing his arm as I tried to push him off me. When it didn't work, I hissed, "Would you mind?" He laughed, bringing his lips close to my ear when I shuddered at the sudden contact, "Yes, sweety." He growled, barely hearable, imitating Lotto from earlier.

"Jason, not everyone is a pothead like you." Nancy spat causing Jason to let go of me and groan to himself. "Baby." Lucas whispered, which I still heard, "I smoke too. I'm not a pothead either." He answered for his best friend having Nancy sigh.

After silence filled the room, I turned around, knowing I would face Jason in that position but I couldn't care less at that point. "Could we go back to sleep now?" I mumbled, earning a tired 'hmmm' from Nancy when my eyes shut once again.

"School already started. It's 9AM. I will call your dad now and pretend to be sick as hell." Nancy yawned, getting out of bed slowly. The sun's rays shined through the red see through curtains, giving the room and the moment a weird romantic touch.

I shook my head a little, "My parents aren't home yet. So if anyone will know about it's my aunt, but you can still call him though." I cracked a small smile, rubbing over my forehead. What a exhausting night. Suddenly someone behind me stretched their arms causing one of them to hit my head when he groaned, "This bed is going to be the death of me." I chuckled lightly, quickly closing my mouth as I realized that I did not want to show Jason that I found him funny or something.

Lucas laughed, laying across the bed since Nancy went downstairs to call my father. "I tell her all the time to finally get a comfortable bed." Yes, I couldn't agree more. Jason scoffed, "You had your fun at night." Lucas laughed once again, shrugging, "You would have done the same. And even worse, you fucked my german teacher, remember?" He shot a death glares in my direction when my eyes widened.

"What?" I closed my mouth, hoping none of them heard me but then yet again, this wasn't some movie. Lucas nodded his head, "Yeah. Ask him. Tell her that you fucked Mrs. Brown, Jason." He spat even though a small smile lingered on his lips.