22. Surprising Visits

Milena

Saturday arrived faster then expected. Jason and me talked a couple of times, sent text messages here and then but sadly weren't able to see each other at all. My mother kept a good eye on me, driving me to school and back in case something might happen or if I decided to sneak out slash skip lessons once again. To be honest, it annoyed the shit out of me but I could understand them after all. Everything just changed since I was at the Hip Hop club with Nancy.

Me and her were doing good, going to listen to the battle tonight as well. It was the first time I would be able to see the sexgod again and only the thought of it made butterflies form in my stomach. I guess you could say, it's happening. I am falling for a bad boy whose aching soul is what interests me.

"Is it the Champions League tonight, or?" I questioned Nancy since we were talking about what we should wear over phone. I heard her shift a little around before she answered, "Nope. It's in... Uh... 5 weeks or something? The weekend before our school is moving back." I remembered when our teach told us that we would move back into our old building.

You see, we had actually two. But they renovated our main building for the last year since it was too old and stuff. Anyways, we got the rest of the week off so they were able to clear everything out and place it back in. Of course every single student was happy about that because it meant one thing and one thing only - party and alcohol. I was happy I wasn't in that state... yet. I wouldn't want to stay pure forever that's for sure. But the last thing I wanted was to fall into a pool of whiskey.

"Then what is the battle tonight about?" I furrowed my eyebrows. I thought Jasons next battle would be the last one of this season, meaning the Champions League. "It's not even a real battle. Just for fun, you know, pretty much nothing." She laughed when she cleared her throat. "Oh" I simply let out, dancing a little to the rhythm of Just Dance by Lady Gaga. "What are you wearing? I literally have nothing." Nancy whined causing me to laugh. She had at least 150 dresses.

"You have so many dresses and you can't find one?" I raised my eyebrows even though she couldn't see me. She whimpered again, "None that Lucas hasn't seen." I chuckled before letting out an over dramatic sigh, shaking my head, "What a shame. You should arrive naked then." I suggested, shrugging my shoulders as if she was standing in front of me.

Nancy groaned, "Same thing, man." My eyes widened a little but then I realized that they were officially a couple now. "So you and him have gone to the fullest yeah?" I asked awkwardly, even though I couldn't deny the curiosity that spread through my body. Nancy chuckled softly, "Someone interested much?" She sang making my cheeks burn in a deep red color. "But yes to answer your question. Yes. What about you and Jason?" She questioned as if it was nothing.

"M-me and Ja- What? We aren't even dating or something!" I defended myself, my head burning as I cursed myself that I ever asked such a thing. Of course she wouldn't drop the topic after I, the virgin mary, started it. Nancy scoffed, "So? Doesn't mean anything. Lucas and me did it way before we got anything serious." She explained and I felt myself cool down, sitting on the edge of my bed. "But that's different." I mumbled, fumbling with my fingers as well with the red dress I just picked for tonight.

She sighed, "It's not different." She spoke slowly and in a low voice maybe because her parents were home. "I'm not telling you to jump around being a slut but to let loose a little. You know? I know you want Jason and I'm sure he wants you as well-" She started but I cut her off, "But not in the same way I want him." I narrowed my eyebrows, crossing my arms over chest as I stared at the phone on my bed. She groaned, "Let me finish. I do understand you because you are my fucking best friend and I'm a girl too so that should be enough reasons."