13. Bloody Envy

Milena

Walking in school was never one of the things I loved. I hated it, for a matter of fact. My parents always told me that one day when I'm a grown woman with family and job, I will be missing those high school days. But I doubt this would ever happen, ever. Not mentioning that I only had a few friends since the rest of students were either invisible for me or just skanks. Excuse my language, madame.

"Are you listening?" Nancy brought me out of my thoughts, glaring at me. I bit my lip slowly, already telling her I didn't without any words being used. She sighed, "Whatever." Stopping at her locker, I glanced around, seeing that only a few students were already here. "I'm sorry, I just have a lot on my mind at the moment." I mumbled, fumbling with my fingers and the hem of my blue hoodie.

"Oh maybe Smoke?" My best friend spat, immediately catching my attention. Furrowing my eyebrows, I shook my head, "No? Why should I think about him?" I asked, leaning against some lockers. "It's my parents." I mumbled, speaking the truth though. She scoffed, rolling her eyes which she never did unless she is really pissed at something or someone. I narrowed my eyes watching her intensely. "Sure." Her harsh voice spoke as she slammed her locker shut.

I gasped when she didn't believe me for the very first time ever. "Excuse me but not everything is about Jason." I rolled my eyes, following her since the both of us had lession on the second floor. "Oh, it's already Jason and not Smoke anymore?" She threw her hands up, glancing back at me as I gasped. Laughing at her comment, I shook my head, "What the-? What's that for a question? We're friends and you call him Jason as well." I answer, pushing some strands of hair out of my face.

Nancy scoffed once again as we climbed up the stairs, "Unlike you, I've known him for about a year now so yes. I call him Jason." I rolled my eyes, not knowing what her problem actually was right now, "Just because you fucked him obviously." I mumbled, secretly hoping she wouldn't hear it but of course she did. Turning around, she shot death glares in my direction, "Shut up if you have no fucking idea." She said slowly causing me to gulp.

Maybe she was on drugs, or...

Throwing my hands up in defense, I shook my head, "Okay." I whispered, pushing past her to get to math. I stopped once I felt someone grab my arm, dragging me back. "Just stay away from him, he's trouble." Nancy mumbled, letting go as she walked off as well; leaving me confused.

Jason

Growling, I gulped down the orange juice. Me and Lucas fucked off before the girls woke up so I fell back to sleep until now. Remembering I had some things to clear up, I strolled into the living room, seeing Dennis sitting on the couch while doing some stuff on his phone. Narrowing my eyes, I clenched my jaw, "What you doing?" I nodded my head towards his phone, sitting down next to him.

He looked up, raising his eyebrows, "Why?" He shook his head a little, confused to why I would ask him. "Why are you texting Milena?" I mumbled, running a hand through my messy morning hair. Dennis smirked, shrugging, "She's pretty, so what?" He asked, staring at me. "You do know that she's six years younger than you. Not two or three, six." I spat, glaring at him because of unknown reasons I didn't like the idea. That's pedo.

"Chill, just because we're texting doesn't mean I'm trying to fuck her or something." He rolled his eyes, his attention back on his phone as I noticed a picture popping up of Milena. "Snapchating, I see?" I raised my voice, killing him with my eyes. He simply laughed, looking back up at me, "What's your problem? Doesn't she want the d?" He chuckled, thinking this was some kind of joke when really, it wasn't.

I scoffed, clearly not pleased with his smart comments, "As if. Stay the fuck away from her." I growled when Chris and Ryan strolled into the room, letting themselves fall on the couches. "What's up, gay lords?" Ryan laughed, bringing his hands up to his head. He stopped once he read my angry expression, his lips pressed together, "What happened?"