17. Double Win

Third Person

Milenas head popped up as her phone vibrated. She didn't know why but she couldn't catch a deep sleep anymore. Her eyes bursted open as soon as a fly passed through the front door downstairs. Groaning, she realized it was only a Twitter notification so she threw her head back into the pillow, falling asleep.

However, Jason and her hadn't been talking since he left her at her doorsteps which was way too romantically for her by the way. He didn't contact her and Milena? Well, Milena is a lady. And lady waits until her man returns and that's what she was going to do. She didn't feel the need to run after him if he wasn't interested. In fact, it would make her crush on him disappear sooner than she thought.

No trouble. No love. Double-win.

She was staying at home for today as well. Neither did Nancy tried to contact her which made her quite upset. But knowing her best friend, Milena was going to wait until Nancy was out of her bitchy days and back to normal sweetheart status.

Suddenly, her phone started ringing, only having Milena moan as she grabbed it. It was 9.23AM and her mother was out for work, yet she was trying to catch some beauty sleep she thought she needed. "Hello?" She growled into the speaker, pushing her hair out of her face with the other hand.

"Hey, when you're coming over today?" Dennis asked, sounding excited which made her giggle. For a 23-year old, he behaved like a 12 young nigga. Thinking for a second, she bit on her pointer nail like a weird cute porn star. "How about 3PM?" She suggested, wondering if Jason was there.

"Sounds good, I will pick you up, doll." He laughed and Milena almost did too until something caught her off guard. A familiar, very familiar groan was thrown into the room on the other line, enough to cause shivers running down her spine. Dennis covered the speaker but still she was able to figure out what he was saying.

"Cut it man." Dennis hissed as Jason chuckled, "You're pathetic as fuck." Loud foodsteps were audible as she thought about Jason running up the stairs. Dennis groaned, "Sorry, someone interrupted me or us." He chuckled, making her wonder if he laughed at everything because whenever they were around, he did. Well, almost.

Milena sighed, "Doesn't matter." She mumbled, feeling her heart break a little more. "I need to work out a little for you, of course." He flirted as she smirked to herself. There was no way she could deny his sexyness and his amazing abs. "Alright, see ya later." She chuckled when he told her goodbye as well before ending the phone call. Sighing, her mind was only fixed on the beautiful boy with flawless blonde hair along with hazel eyes. She bit her bottom lip as her fingers found his Twitter profile.

@jasonmccann - night ladies

@jasonmccann - intensive shit

@jasonmccann - LOVE to LV

Jason didn't follow Milena back, yet she didn't care nor was suprised since he only followed big artists like Eminem, Drake or Dr. Dre as well as his gang and a few small producers and business people she never heard of before. She was a little frustrated at first but having 102 followers for an average school cutie, she was happy.

A yawn escaped her plump lips as her head hit her pillow for the millionth time these two past day. Not like she minded, though. More than excited about what would happen at noon as soon as she steps into the Sexgods territory, she tried to catch some more sleep before Dennis would pick her up.

Milena

Fixing my long waves, I looked at myself in the mirror - dressed in a blue skinny jeans along with a black sweater. I applied some eyeliner and mascara, leaving it with that. After I was kind of satisfied with my presence, I skipped down the stairs, grabbing my keys.