chapter 2

Y/n POV

I heard my alarm clock ring so loud, I groaned and turn it off and went back to sleep. I heard footsteps approaching my room and my door opens, here comes my mom.

"Y/n, sweetie. You need to get up, you need to get ready for school." My mom said while shaking me and try pulling me up softly.

"Sorry mom I forgot." I said still feeling sleepy.

"It's okay, baby. Now get your ass out from the bed and get ready."

"Alright mom."

I headed to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, take a shower and get dressed. I took my bag and headed downstairs. I saw my mom and dad eating. My dad is not at work early today, well he get really busy since we moved in here. I walk to them.

"Y/n, sweetheart, come eat your breakfast before it gets cold." My dad said, I smiled at him. I take a seat and started eating.

We finished eating and it's 7:34 already.

"Y/n, let's go, we'll drop you off to school."

I took my bag and we went out of the house. Mom and dad have work this whole week but they manage to have time with me. We got into the car and started driving I turned the radio on so I wouldn't get bored, it plays 'A thousand miles' and started singing along.

"If i could fall in to the skies, do you take time and pass me by
'cause you know i walk a thousand miles
If i could just see you, tonight.......

We finally arrived at my school, I can tell because we stop in front of a school obviously.

"Okay sweetheart, take care, and don't cause any trouble." Mom said sternly, I nod my head and kiss her cheeks.

"Have a nice day y/n, like your mom said take care. We love you." Dad said and kiss my forehead.

I hop out of the car and wave at them goodbye. I turn around to see my new school.

My mouth hanged open as I look up at the building.
My parents didn't tell me anything about it. It's big and looks so gorgeous, it's the most beautiful school I've ever seen in my life. Oh my God, and I'm studying here I can't belive it. I saw some students sitting in the bench, and the others are walking around while chatting with their friends. I sighed and take a step towards the school.

"Hi I'm y/f/n, I just got transferred last week." I told the middle age woman whose responsible for the service.

"Oh, yeah I've been waiting for you. You can sit down and wait for your tour to arrive, she'll be here after 5 minutes okay?" The woman said I nod my head.

I sat dowm while I wait. Like the woman said after five minutes she'll arrive, then a tall lion haired girl walk to me.

"Hi I'm Dinah Jane, are you y/f/n? I'll be your guide so that you wont get lost in your first day." She said with a smile in her face. She looks so excited to guide me all over the place. I smile back at her.

"Yeah, I'm y/f/n, nice to meet you." I said, we shake hands.

"Oh, here's your schedule by the way, I almost forgot." She handed me my schedule. We walk while we talk. I look at it and my eyes got widened in excitement, little things make me happy.

My First class is English, my favorite subject is english oh my god. I guess lady luck is on my side today. I smiled while looking at it and Dinah's looking at me confused.

"Your smiling like you won a lotto ticket, tell me what's the good thing about your sched?" She ask while looking at my schedule, Confused.

"It's just, my first class is English and my favorite subject is english thats why I'm smiling like an idiot. I wonder who's gonna be my teacher is." I made a thinking face.