chapter 17

Y/n's POV

Right now I'm at my first class, waiting for our English teacher. Then the door swung open again.

"Ugh, always bossy." I said to myself.

I was sitting at the back. I'm  stubborn, I know. She sat down in her desk and scan the students. She furrowed her brows as she sees the chair infront of her empty.

"Ugh, here we go again." I whisper to myself.

"Ms. Y/l/n?!" She call out.

"Yes, ma'am?" I ask even though I know the reason why she calls me.

She narrow her eyes at me and said

"How many times do I have to tell you to sit infront because I can't see you?" She ask strictly.

Actually she's been asking me everytime to sit infront but she always need to ask before I obey.

"Sorry ma'am I always forgot." I lied.

I stand up and sit infront. She looked at me like she wanted to kill me. What? Did I do something? I've been asking myself this question for like two days. She's been acting wierd tho.

..............

*Lunch break*

Me and the girls are already sitting at our usual spot at the cafeteria. We've been talking, laughing a lot actually when we are together. Well I still haven't told them about what happened with me and Lauren. I'm scared honestly, I don't know how would they react. I feel bad for keeping secrets from them.

"Guy's our exam is coming up we should start reviewing." Nicole said.

"Get ready to get stressed." Said Dinah dramatically.

"Don't worry babe, we'll do great." Normani said caressing her girlfriends cheek.

"I hope we don't fail the exam." Jezrel said.

"I hope so." I said.

"So when our we gonna start the review?" Jezrel ask.

"Maybe tommorow?" I suggest.

"Yeah, tommorow well be great." The girls agreed.

"We should study at my house." I suggest.

"We love to y/n, plus we want to meet this parents of yours." Normani said.

"Alright, all settled then."

We continue what we've been doing 'til the bell rings. I'm surprised Ms. Hot didn't go to the cafeteria today, I wonder why.

__________

Lauren's Pov

Right now I'm heading to the principal's office. Arrgg, his been calling for me again.

I arrived at the office and face him.

"What do you want?" I ask harshly when I open his door. He face me and stand up from his chair and walk towards me.

"I want my wife back." He said and hugged me. I push him away.

"Well, I don't want to be back, just tell me why you called for me so I can get out of here."

"Why so fast? Are you catching up with something or should I say...someone?" He ask.

My eyes widened, how did he know?

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"You know what I'm talking about, dont play dumb Lauren, I know you've been hooking up with this student. I never thought you'd like girls, that surprised me a lot." He said with a smirk in his face.

"Just leave me alone, I don't care about you so I expect you to do the same." I said.

"You're my wife Lauren, of course I care for you." He said.

"Stop lying to me, if you do care you would let me be, not to forced me be your wife." I spat and push him away and walk out of the room.

I can hear him calling me but I don't want to see his stupid face again. I hate him, I never loved him, I don't even like him.

As I was walking at the halls I saw y/n heading to the girls bathroom. A smirk started to form from my face and  followed her.
_________

Y/n's POV

Right now I'm at the girls bathroom. I've been holding this pee since the start of my previous class. I always wanted to wait 'til the class end before I go to the bathroom whenever I need to pee. I'm used to it tho.

I flushed the toilet and open the door only to be meet by person I'm avoiding.

"Hello there, mi amor?" She said, smirk plastered on her face.

"Ms. Jauregui, what are you doing here?" I ask nervously.

"I'm here for you, baby." She said.

"I don't need anything ma'am, now if you may excuse me I need to go to my next class." I said try to walk pass her but she blocked the main door of the bathroom and locked it.

I furrowed my eyebrows trying to figure out what she's trying to do. I sigh and look up to her.

"What do you want, Lauren?" I ask, she smiled and slowly walk towards me.

"Well..I want you." She said continuing to walk towards me. Soon my back hits the wall.

"Lauren, how many times do I have to tell you? we can't do this." I said.

"We can do this, if we try again." She said.

"Lauren, we cant, what if someone sees us?" I ask.

"Why are you so scared, don't you want to be with me anymore?" She ask with sign of hurt in her eyes.

"It's not like that, Lauren." I said and try to walk out of her but she cornered me more.

"Why, did someone got into you already?" She ask, starting to get angry.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Dont lie to me y/n, I know what you did with that 'sleep over'." She said, then realization hits me. She's talking about the spin the bottle thing.

"How did you know?" I ask.

"See? So it's true." She said shaking her head.

"I mean, how did you find out?" I ask confused.

"The pen I gave to you, it has a speaker." She said. I glare at her and push her back, not so hard.

"You don't have a right to do that, Lauren, Respect my privacy!" I told her.

"If I didn't do that, I wouldn't know what you did." She spat back.

"It's a FUCKING dare, Lauren, we were just playing. You don't have the right to be mad at me, we are nothing. I am your student and you're my teacher, put that in your head, you might lost you career because of me, so just let me go!"

I told her and walk out of the bathroom. I headed to my next class, I'm probably late by now and it's her fault.