chapter 21

Camila's POV

Today is Mark's birthday, Yay!. Right now I'm driving to his house, I brought him present too. I'm sure Althea and Y/n is already there.

I got out of my car and carry his present and knock on his door.

"Happy birthday, Mark! Here's your present." I said and hand him his gift.

"Thank you, Camila, come in, the two are waiting for you specially y/n." He said and wink at me.

He knows, I like y/n. After I told him that I like her, he keeps teasing me.

We walk to the living room where all his visitors are in. There's a lot of balloons hanging on the walls and foods on the table and his cake on the middle.

"Guys, Camila is here." He said and wave at the two talking about something.

Y/n's POV

"Date her already, it's obvious that she likes you." Thea said wiggling her brows.

"Guys, Camila is here." Mark yell and waved at us.

I look at her and see her smiling, I smiled back and walk to her.
God, she's so beautiful.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." She greet back.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.

"Yeah." She answer.

"Come on let's eat, they prepared a lot of food in here." I said and drag her. I handed her a plate and spoons. I get one for me too.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask.

"Cake, chicken wings, sushi and can I have one banana please?" She said in her puppy dog eyes. I pinch her cheeks and nod my head.

"Of course, cutie." God, I can't stop my self she's so cute.

"Thank you." She said and kiss my cheeks.

I serve her the food she want and grab a banana from the kitchen. I served my self too, duh.

"Here." I said handing her, her food.

"Thank you." She said and take the plates and in my hand.

"Do you want ice tea?" I ask her and she nod. "Alright."

I walk to the jar of ice tea and grab a two glasses and pour it.
I walk back to her and sat on the chair next to her.

We eat and we talk, we really got close every time we're together.

..........

                         *10 pm*

"Hey take your shot, it's your turn." Mark said and give me the glass of tequila. I took it from his hand and chug it down.

"Ughh, It really burns a throat." I groan and drink a water.

Visitors are now out of the house and Mark said he wanted to drunk so he invited us, so right now we are sitting on a circle in their living room and enjoying our selfves.
His parents let us to get drunk tho, they say it's his birthday and he can do whatever he wants.

"I'll go to the bathroom guys, excuse me for a minute." I said and stand up. I feel so tipsy right now and my vision is spinning everytime I glance at something.

I went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet not bothering to close the door. I flushed it down and wash my hands.

Suddenly a pair of hand run into my waist causing me to jump and look back.