chapter 3 (part 2)

I lock the door and went upstairs to my room. I glance at my window and look at the house infront of us. I saw her in her balcony, she noticed me then I looked away.

I let out a heavy sigh and throw my whole body on the bed. I thought about taking a shower, why not? I took my clothes off and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I finished taking a shower, I went to my closet and took my oversized t-shirt and pink lace panties and short.
I didn't wear a bra because I feel uncomfortable when I sleep. I looked at the clock it's 8:20 pm. I went downstairs and cook my food.

I finished cooking. I cooked a fried shrimp it's my favorite, then start eating. I finished eating and put my plate in the sink and wash it. I walk to the fridge to get some water, and after that I went upstairs to my room to lay down on my bed.

It's now 10:34 pm, I'm still awake. I couldn't sleep, I feel like someone is gonna barge in into my house and kill me.

"Hey, that's too much. Try not to overthink." Little voice said.

"Yeah, Relax self it's okay." I told myself.

Then I heard cricking with an erie sound. No its just your imagination. Now I couldn't totally sleep.

Then I remember what Ms. Jauregui said, " you can sleepover if you want". Okay, why am I thinking about her now?

"Maybe sleepover to my teacher's house is not bad at all." I told my self.

I decided to go and sleepover to my teacher's house. I get up on my bed and took my cellphone. I went downstairs and open the door and got outside and locked it. I put the keys on my pocket.

I knocked on my teachers door and wait for her to open up. Then the door opened, she's now standing on her door frame.

"What can I do for you Miss y/l/n?" She ask.

"Umm... Im thinking about the sleepover you offered..uh.. yes, can I sleepover tonight?" I ask a little nervous.

"Of course, babe. Come in." She said.

"Why do you keep calling me that?" I ask. I enter her house, it's beautiful and naturalist. I satt down to her couch, her comfy couch.

"Do you want anything?" She ask avoiding my question.

"A water, please." I said and she goes to the kitchen.

She return with a water and wine both in her hands. She handed me my water. I took it and drink the water. She watched me drink it. When I finished drinking it (yeah I drunk it all cause I feel so thirsty) she take a sip on her wine.

"What make you so thirsty, did you run or something?" She ask.

"No. Maybe it's because I'm overthinking about someone might barge in my house and kill me." I said a little embarrassed.

She laugh at me and shake her head.

"What so funny about that miss Jauregui?" I ask.

"Just call me Lauren, we're in my house." She said. "So that's why you come in to my house because your scared being home alone?" She ask and sit with me.

"Yeah, something like that." I said and look at her then look away.

"You know what? we should sleep you have school tomorrow." She said. Then stand up. "Follow me." Then I followed her, we headed upstairs and she open the door of the only room upstairs then we got inside. I saw her picture hanging on the wall and some furniture around.

"This is my room." She said.

"Its beautiful." I said and she mouthed a little 'thank you' to me.

She enter the bathroom and return back only wearing a T-shirt and panties she's not wearing bra either, I could say because it's obvious because I could see her nipples on her shirt. Hell, why is this happening?