31

Looking at the people around laughing, children playing and everyone enjoying compelled her to question her life. Why was it difficult for her to be normal like them. Why was she not happy like them, why life gave her more rains than the sunny days. Her low spirits were returning back, but she stopped them from even touching her. She was now fearing the return. She sat there for half an hour waiting for him, and looking till the extent her eyes could see. Every few seconds her eyes were tracing the way of entrance, hoping for someone to come, but the one she wanted to see did not come. The disappointment of him not coming was very pellucid on her face, still she did not want to swallow the fact that she was actually waiting for him. She came because she wanted some fresh air, and little walk was good for health. But him not coming was pricking her heart. She never asked him to come, that she was waiting for him then why was he supposed to come. Them meeting yesterday was a mere coincidence, and some where deep in her heart she wanted that coincidence to happen again and again and again. Dejected she stood up and left.

Sidharth was preoccupied by Anahita's words and action, he was not able to come to terms with the occasion still. He was befuddled at her behavior. Knowing very well that he has never given her any such inkling that she thought any way, other than an employee and employer, had left him in down in the dumps. Sana waiting for him, never came to his conscience, not after how she left him yesterday, not after the fact how he has behaved with her, and not at all after he being her culprit. The thought was never there.

********************

The orange ball that was bouncing in the vividly blue sky, with the sprinkles of golden hue was a bliss. The birds started with their mellifluous chirping making it even more beautiful. With the shrill alarm that blasted in Sana's room made her pull from the dreams unwillingly. Trying, still to shed the drowsiness from her eyes and to open it she sat up on the bed. Eyes half closed, still engulfed in the warm sheets she was not in the mood to leave. With the freshly brewed coffee, Ishika enetered her room and handed her the bitter beverage, and it was her energy booster.

Drinking such delicacy, in the comfort of your bed was all one could wish. "Thankyou, Ishi" Sana thanked Ishika taking in a sip of coffee, it vitalised her.

Getting ready, in the pastel pink thread embroidered kurti paired with a white trouser, braided hairs, a light stroke of kohl which outlined her eyes shapely making them look more divine and all consuming. Her lips were decorated with the light glossy pink color could allure any one with her simplicity.

"Sana, mujhe aisa kyun laga rha hai, ki tu kal raat ko park nhi balki mujhse chupke saloon gayi thi, tabhi tu mujhe le kar nahi gyi thi" Ishika, who just entered the room, stopped in her tracks as her eyes landed on her. She looked so beautiful and calm, and she couldn't stop herself from praising her but in her way.

"Hein??" Sana asked bewildered not understanding what she meant "Nahi Ishi main sachii park tak hi gayi thi, sachi wala" Sana added still not understanding her.

Ishika gave out a throaty laugh at her innocence. " Chal ab, waise maine isliye bola kyunki tu achanak se mujhe sundar lagi, or woh toh waise bhi tabhi ho sakta hai jab tu saloon wagera gayi, aise toh tu nahi lag sakti na" Sana gasped at her words and twisted her lips in annoyance.

"Jaa yaar maine baat hi nahi karni tujhse" Sana stomped out of the room making Ishika laugh more.

***********

Rachit was in a daze looking at the ethereal beauty that stood a few steps away from him working diligently on the designs and models. How her eyes twinkled when she made it correct in a stroke and how her face dropped when she can't get it in a go, fascinated him to know her more. Though he knew only tidbits about her, and only what happened with her but now he wanted to know her as a person. The captivating charsima she owns, has impelled him to understand her as an individual. And in few days, he has made out that she is a workaholic, the ways she works, so meticulously and earnestly has dazzled him. He was contented at his decision.