48

"This way please", he gestured for her, the way to the car, and followed her smiling like a mad man. He loved teasing her. He opened the door for her, not that she needed, he just wanted too. She sat in, still upset at the mood spoiler, a moment back. It even made her think if she really looked just okay, and consciousness kicked in. Sidharth read her all expression, minutely taking his time. As he proceeded to close the door he bent down to her level and whisphered "You are enchanting to me, even in your pajyamas, sweetheart", making her heart flip few beats, and breath a notch higher. Her eyes instictinvely lowered, and her teeth took in the lips between them to torment it, trying to hide the heating up of her cheeks, and the smile that was threatening to appear on her lips. Smiling, he closed the door, giving her the room to tame the unusually and wildly running heart.

"Chalein?" he asked, taking the command on the steering. She hummed in response and looked out, at the fascinating building that he thought was worthy to be included as a heritage. She stared at it for the time it was in sight, and mumbled "Itni bhi khaas nahi hai".

"Huh?" Sidharth's brow raised seeing her say something, but it was too low for him to hear.

"Kuch nahi",

"Okay", he smiled and held her hands, making her gasp. She did not imagine this, anytime soon. She was wanting to hold his hand too, but was reluctant, why? Don't know, but she was. And now when she has his hand holding hers, she was shocked, wondering if he read her mind, and if he did what else did he study more. There was something about his hands. They were too big for her small ones, and they were always warm, like a comforter. She has always been fascinated with his hands, and she has loved holding it always. It made her feel protective, even when there is no need for the protection. His hands have made her feel belonged, when her hand was in his she just want that moment to be held, and stopped, for now, and forever. She loved holding his hand.

"Kya hua, why so shaant?" Sidharth's voice broke the silence, and her thoughts too.

"Kuch nahi, aise hi. Waise kha jaa rahe hai hum?"

"Pata chal jaaega darling, just wait for a few more minutes"

"Sidharth, please bata na"

"Sweetheart, please aise mat kar, surprise kaharab ho jaaega", he requested her not to make that adorable face, he can not deny that face, and he don't want to miss the surprised look on her face.

"Sidharthhhh", she called again, and Sidharth looked away not wanting the surprise to be ruined, so soon.

"Sana, please baby, mat kar aise bas aa gaye hum log, don't do that but", Sana was doing all in her abilities to control the laughter, seeing his helpless face, and was enjoying the little game. Even he played one, a while back.

"Siddharth, bata na..."

"Aaa gaya sweetheart, now please close your eyes, waise mujhe pata hai, bolne se tu manegi nahi, so I will blindfold you" and he covered her eyes, with the cloth he got with himself. He has always known her inquistevness to know things prior, and to not let the surprise be surprise. It has always been there, and it is there even now, at how her hands were running to uncover her eyes, and see what sight was ahead. She was giddy, and her senses were tingling with the thought of a surprise, a surprise which is a actual surpise unlike the past times when she has eaten his ears until he let her know what he was thinking to do or what he has planned for, revealing the surprises. She loved doing that, and now when she was actually being surprised, it felt good. She felt the sesation in her stomach, and she smiled, beautifully.

Helping her come out of the car, he held her hands guided her to the location. Sidharth, all the way to the venue made sure, she do not touch the, blindfold. He was spectical, if she will like it or not, and wished it would not ruin their night. This place had the best memories of them, and he would want to make just good memories here, so that whenever they look back at this place, it would make them smile and cry at the same time. When he chose this place, he was nervous even then, but right now he was a mess, who was ready to cry, if she disliked it, or unintentionally if he hit the wrong strings. Tonight, he wanted it to be perfect, just how the moon and stars were, shining at to its fullest, and the stars bright as ever he wanted the same.