44

Sidharth lovingly placed his lips on her forehead, and let them seek the serenity she imbibes in her as her soul, and to let it reach his heart, and slow it down from its erratic graph.

"Sana", the cold and loud voice broke them from their trance and their head snapped to the person. Sana's face turned white as ghost, as she saw the betrayal cross Ishika's face and the hurt and disappointment was irrefutably seen in her demeanour. Sana has feared this day since the time she has met Sidharth, in the garden, coincidentally. The fear was coming true and in the worst form, she turned pale, and her hands turned cold, with the anticipation of the next few hours. She feared the worst and her gut warned her for it turning to reality. She wanted to tell her, she always wanted to, she had never intended to hide anything from her, rather there was nothing to be hidden on the other part, but never, not even in her wildest dreams she wished the covers to be unraveled this way, this way which can taint the trust, probably, which may force Ishika to delink from her. The hidden fears, that have many a times turned reality, has left her into shamble many a times. Whenever she felt she has someone, it was shattered like a glass. The pain wound was still fresh, and its has been scratched every night. She still was trying to overcome the death of her son, of their, her and Sidharth's son, their baby, their Reyansh. And she didn't have any more courage for more.

"Hi Ishika" Sidharth mumbled hesitantly, he could sense the tension between the two, why? He was aloof to the reason.

"Will you please keep your Hi to yourself" she blasted, he flinched. "And don't speak a word now" she warned him, he just kwpt mum, not wanting any more problems.

"Ishi" Sana mumbled, her eyes were already swimming in tears.

"Are you coming with me, or you are going to be with him" she blurted bitterly. Her voice cold and devoid of any emotion. Though Ishika hated doing this, but she can't be normal seeing, what she saw.

As she saw them, she felt a jab in her gut, with the betrayal she was presented in the wrap of those innumerous lies. All the things, that she had felt unusual were now making sense to her, and it just twisted her already pained heart. She has understood her all night walks, and her coming all brightening, and cheerful. That blushed face, while reading his text. It made sense to her. She never expected it from Sana, she is her sister, not by blood but by heart, and the connection of hearts sometimes are thicker than the blood. She was not upset of her meeting with Sidharth, not an ounce, but her hiding such a big thing form her ans scared her deeply. A fool, she heard being mocked by her brain. And she agreed, as she felt like one.

Ishika left furiously, the win, iy felt neglible, and waste. She came to her, to share her happiness, and was welcomed by her betrayal. She left, for Sana to ponder on what needs to be done, never does Sana apprehended to be on the way where both the ways were right but she was forced to be on one.

"Sana, what's wrong you seemed tense" Sidharth asked her, and placed his hand on her shoulder comforting her. There was something really uncomfortable and stiffened in the moment, that passed. Her teary eyes confirmed it, and worried him.

"Are you okay, Sana" he asked her again, when no reply came. Her eyes were brimming with tears,ready to roll down and wipe away the forthcoming. She wished, she would understand her, she wished.

"Bye Sidharth, I need to go" these six words, just six words were strenuous to verbalize. All she needed was comfort and assurance, that she will not be left alone, she will have someone by her side, in all her thicks and thins. She needed someone to hold her and cocoon her and take her to some new world with nothing but happiness and love all around, even it was for few minutes, she needed it.

Sidharth held her wrist and pulled her back softly, with his front joint with her back. She squeaked at the sudden pull. His one hand curled on her waist, very tenderly, but holding her firmly in place and whispered "I am here, don't worry" and kissed the side of head. Even amidst the few rolled out tears a smile broke on her face. This was the comfort she needed, and she was grateful to have got that. His hold loosened and she rushed to Ishika.