𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

~~~

  B/n POV

"Let me out! Where is my sister, let me go!" I bashed my fists against the moving carriage that moved without a driver or horses. Why would Y/n do such a selfless thing? Why couldn't she just leave, and save herself? She could have married that fine man Jshlatt- 

"Thats it! I can ask Shlatt for help, he wants to marry my sister so bad, why wouldn't he save her?" I rested my body in the cramped space,  awaiting to be left in the town where that beast said I'd be let free. 

~~~

B/n's little jolly ride came to an abrupt stop as he was thrown out of a little door and onto the snowy pavement. The little carriage trotted back off in the direction of the castle, and B/n sat up with a scoff. Looking around, he could see the warm lights from the tavern heating up from the amount of drunk men. He stood up and strode towards the door and opened it with a determined huff, drawing a few eye's towards him. 

Spotting the one man B/n wanted to see, he stomped to the well known man, Shlatt.

"Shlatt. I need your help." B/n stood in front of the big fire place, in front of Shlatt. "B/n? I mean, brother! How are you? Y/n was off in a rush to find you yesterday, are you both back and well?" Shlatt snapped to himself, signaling a waitress to bring him two beers. "No, in fact, thats why I need your help." B/n situated himself onto a bench, and sipped his beer. "Y/n is being held prisoner at an abandon castle, by a huge beast of a man. She saved me, and now I need you to save her." 

"She's WHAT?" Banging the empty glass of beer onto a mahogany table,  Shlatt's mood began to spiral downhill. "Listen, I know you're fond of my sister, and I would gladly give you my blessing if you help her." B/n finished off his beer as well, awaiting Shlatt's response.

"Your blessing aye..? Quackity!" then a young man with wavy brown hair and floral garments approached Shlatt and B/n with a smile. "Yes?" 

"Prepare for a raid..." Shlatt's smirk brought a blush to ladies within the tavern, as Quackity  also formed a sly sneer. "Not just any village raid, we are raiding a castle!" Shlatt stomped his foot down while admiring the stuffed animal heads hanging up for decoration, and trophies.

"Huzzah!" The whole bar cheered, knowing they would take part in this pillage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of many footsteps varied between those of an animal, and metals and glass of sorts. 

"Tech- Master, what will you do about the girl?" the thrice flame spoke to the larger being, stopping next to a glass teapot decaled in flowers and gold. "What do you mean? I gave her a room what else could she possibly need?" A  thundering roar bellowed from the outside, matching with the masters cynical tone. "But food, sir, you should invite her to dinner!" The teapot sang in a motherly tone. "Invite her? she is my prisoner, not my guest." He sat down at the end of the dinner hall table, the large fireplace cackled behind him, cancelling out the progressing patters of rain against the grandiose stained glass windows.

"But what if she can break the curse--" pink matted paws slammed down on the table-- "It's been many years, a girl like that could never break such a curse!"

The tea pot and candle looked to each other in shame and disappointment. "Offer her care, I wish not to see her at dinner." His assured voice rumbled in his chest with an underlying ache, maybe deep down his final hopes of breaking this curse, though running thin, wished his servants would force the girl to dinner.  "As you wish sir." Feeling helpless, the dim candle and empty tea pot trotted off.