𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

Scarlett looked Lennox, smiling.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked him, he nodded. "Are you?" She nodded.

"I have to go." "Why?" He asked in confusion.

"I have to bring Chewie back to his home. I just brought him because it's easier to have at least another person on board for her." "Her?"

"The Millennium Falcon." She deadpanned.

"I will be fine." She reassured him. "I could go with you-" "Len, you have to stay here, okay?" He nodded in understanding.

She went to leave, "By the way, Ani told me about your mother." She tried to say in a sympathetic tone. "I'm sorry about what happened to her. I liked her." Lennox looked at the blonde pilot.

"I-" He stopped himself, "What about your parents?"

"Oh, they were awful." She paused, "They kicked me out when I was just a kid. My sister had to make sure I did nothing wrong. Obviously, that did NOT work. My parents, they uh, died."

She went to leave when Lennox held onto her sleeve gently, she turned back around.

"Your parents seemed terrible for kicking you out. Who wouldn't love you?" "Them." She deadpanned.

"I'll be back before you know it, okay?" He nodded sadly. "I will be back in time, don't worry."

"I know you will." He smiled.

Scarlett left, grabbing her back pack and swinging over her shoulders as she headed to her ship. "Hey, Chewie." She greeted, "Ready to go back to your home?" He nodded. Both sat down in the cockpit.

"Punch it, Chewie!"

----

"Now, you be careful, alright?" Chewie roared in response, she chuckled.

"I mean it." She told the wookie.

"And hey, if you find someone else to help, make sure that they're not TOO much of a handful, alright?" She looked down, "Make sure that they know eventually what they're gonna do and that they're not gonna run away." The blonde looked back up at him.

The wookie brought the girl in for a hug, she patted his back.

"I'm gonna miss ya, Chewie." He roared again.

"You're home. Now, don't forget what I told you." She reminded, he just nodded, heading off.

----

"Padme?"

"Scar, Ani and I are headed to Naboo, would you and Lennox like to join?" She asked, hinting at something, and Scarlett knew exactly what.

"Well, I know I will, and I'm pretty sure he will too, I'll ask." The brunette nodded, hugging the blonde in for a hug.

Alright, well, epilogue is next.

It's one of my Irl's birthday today.

Then there's act three. I'm crying over the next act.

I am so sorry for what might happen in act three.

*Drinks tea, in sadness and sorrow, for the first time, I'm thinking past tomorrow. And I am not throwing away my shot*

Ok, bye!