Characters Sketch

Janaki:
Our female lead Janaki an orphan girl self-confident, sweet, loving and responsible natured to her loved ones, software engineer by profession strong enough to face the difficulties which come across her path, suffered a lot in her past those situations made her strong enough to lead her life, matured enough to handle the circumstances of society, and Now she is sincerely in love with her life(chaithanya).

Chaithanya:
Our male lead Chaithanya a gentleman working in Mnc as a team lead. Loves his family and responsible son to his parents. A caring brother and a happy soul. Loves his Janu(Janaki) as his life. Loves and respects the country as his family. He had a dream to join the armed forces since his childhood. But still trying to convince his family for his dream. But his middle-class family circumstances made him take this job which he got in campus placements.

  will see what their destiny is filled with, either it is love and happiness or suffering and long-lasting pain.

Adhitya :
Chaithanya's brother, a very naughty at the same time responsible young man, loves his brother and parents. Sincerely in love with a girl named Vidhya. Support his brother in any kind of situation, respect and loves janu as a sister now he is in the final year of engineering.

Vidhya :
Chaithanya's uncle's daughter, cute, bubbly and naughty creature. loves her parents to the core, lost her mother at a very young age, never says no to her dad's words. And selflessly in love with adhitya but not ready to accept or express it because of the situations of her family and now she is in the final year of her graduation along with adhitya.

We Will see what the future holds for them

Gayathri:
Janu's only best friend loves her as a soul sister. They both grew up together. Crazy, naughty and feisty-natured girl madly in love with her Sahil, Equally love her dream to become an IAS officer. Love her parents a lot. And she can solve any situation within a second with her crazy ideas.

Sahil:
Happy soul and treats Janu as his sister, generous in heart. Loves his friends as a family. He had a happy family, now he is taking care of his father's restaurant business along with his dad. Deeply in love with Gayathri. And a best friend to chaithu.

Mr &Mrs. Ramarao and Lakshmi
Chaithanya and Adithya's parents loved their children a lot, typical middle-class parents sacrificed their entire life and worked hard for their children's education & their well-being sometimes fell prey to societal flaws. Loves Lakshmi's brother's daughter Vidhya as their own child.

author: sorry chaitu i made your parents villains in the first chapter itself, the script demanded.
chaitu: hmm, ok ok don't continue it for long, whatever the situations I Love them.
author: I can't promise, but will see.
chaitu: glares....
author escaped....

Mr &Mrs Aravind and sujatha:
Gayathri's parents they are very kind-hearted human beings Aravind is a lecturer whereas Sujatha is a simple homemaker both treat janu as equal as Gayathri, lovely and very supportive parents. they never give any heed to these societal remarks. For this couple Their children happiness is more important than any other stuff of this society.

Mr &Mrs Rahim Ahmed khan and Parveen:
Sahil's parents, kind and lovely people, Sahil's dad doing his restaurant business and his mom is a homemaker and a lovely human being and loves their children and very supportive people love Janu as their own daughter.

Rajashekar:
Chaithanya's uncle and vidhya's dad, a retired school teacher, a supportive and kind-hearted man who took good care of Vidhya as she lost her mother in childhood treats Chaitanya and Aditya as his own children.

Aravind and Rahim are best friends from their college days so both families live in the same place there are no religious boundaries between them and Janaki, Sahil, Gayathri are grew up together, later Sahil and Gayathri fell for each other.

Will see their love blossoms like a flower or Destiny separate them apart(the author will decide it )

Janu, Sahil, Gayathri are friends from childhood they met Chaitanya in college, eventually, Chaitanya falls for Janaki's mature and kind behavior but Janu took a fair amount of time to accept him (we girls have trust issues everywhere and its a basic need winks winks) and finally felt his sincerity in relationship and responsibility.

As of now, these are the main roles, I just gave a glimpse of the characters. Much more emotions are stuffed in the story by your lovely author.

I can't promise the regular updates, because I have a life outside of this virtual world but I'll try to spend at least an hour daily to develop the story.

It's my first story so it's damn special to me.

scold me as much as you want for irregular updates, but give me a star in a sign of appreciation for my efforts. and comment your opinion on my story.

maybe I'm late in drafting but I never disappoint you with my story

This poor author needs your support so be with patience until you get used to this crazy author.

That's all for today.

With love Author.