16. Shakthi

Hello, my lovely readers. First of all my sincere thanks to my readers, for your votes and comments. You are my real motivation.

Silent readers, I don't know what stopping you from voting, It barely takes a second to vote. Maybe you don't like this story. And that's fine, I'm writing it for my self-satisfaction. It feels good when I am writing. Your silence or someone's toxic criticisms doesn't stop me from writing, you are always welcome to correct me. And I love my story.

A lot of mess happened with Me, still managed to write, I don't know how it came out. the chapter was unedited. So bear mistakes. This time.

Okay, apart from if these Here is your chapter.

A chapter is full of only Janu-Chaithu moments. A lovely cute chapter  😙

Enjoy the song

Do vote and comment

Happy Reading.

♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡

Janaki's pov:

" I want to adopt Kavya after our marriage. Will you agree? "

" What? "

" Are you mad? Do you understand what you are even saying? Adoption, seriously. Would you imagine the consequences? " I spatted at him.

" I didn't expect this from you Janu? Seriously, you are saying this? What are those consequences? Kavya is an Angel, Obedient, and more mature than her age. She doesn't deserve such a life at all."

" No kid in an orphanage deserves that chaithu. But what about her relatives? What if they came back and asked us to give kavya back. What will you do? " 

" Relatives, my foot. Seriously you are talking about those good-for-nothing people who left a little soul to sulk in hell pain. "

"Chaithu it's not only that and there are many more ordeals that will come our way. Which are not presentable for us and Kavya. The consequences....  "

" Consequences, what are they? Tell me what is stopping you? We both are earning enough to afford her. And we love her and she loves us, I know she has no qualms about coming with us. Isn't it enough for adoption? " he completely forgot about his parents.

" No, it's not enough. tell me, your parents accept her. An orphan " I can't stop saying this.

" My parents, I didn't think this far " he again became gloomy.

" Chaithu, we are not taking any pet. It's a human, a tiny soft-hearted soul. A single word pierce a lot, chaithu " 

"But it hurts Janu, seeing Kavya here like that. Please can't we do anything for her? "

"Chaihtu you are just pitying her. "

" No, I am not. truly Janu, I am feeling for her. Please don't say that "

" will see. In that case, I'll convince your parents." I assured him.

" Really? " He came closer to me with the happiest grin.

I nodded yes. I don't know whether I can do it or not. But I have to change this topic now. Even though I want to take Kavya with us now itself, I too feel for her. But I didn't think it's easy with his family.