32. Taste of failure

Okie,

Chapter is here.

Chapter dedicate to govt job aspirants who are still trying despite failures.

Happy reading. (Unedited chapter)

~~~~~~~~~~

Sahil's pov:

It's been a week since I saw her. What happened Gayu? Is your will this low? Where is my feisty potato? You become this weak with a mere failure.

Since a week, I am wandering all day in her home to get a glance of her, but she was adamant to leave her room. It has been a week since she locked herself in her room and showed up. She might have pain, but I'm scared to go in front after our fight. But she has to understand it is obvious to fail. What should I do?

I'm waiting here impatiently. Strolling here and there in my room.

"Janu, what happened? " I urged as soon as I spotted Janu.

"I tried my best Anna, but she is not listening or talking with anyone. I'm tired, " she huffed.

"Janu, don't say that. Only you can make her normal cause you know we are not in terms "

"She already started to talk with you on that birthday night. It's you maintaining distance. "

"Arey, I tried the very next day to apologize to her but she was the same curt to me. So I stopped myself "

"Anna, this is the first time she has failed in something which she believes as devotion but This is not the end, isn't it? And she needs someone to tell her that in the way she understands and that's you. "

"She will hurt more if I go in front of her, " I said low.

"Anna, we all tried but it didn't work. The last option is you, and it's you who knows her better after Sujatha maa and dad. It is possible with you. So try to talk and make her okay. I am late, dad was waiting in the parking, so bye." She stood.

It's been 2 weeks since dad was going to restaurant from the day of my accident after dropping Janu at her office.

"It's easy to say, but....but...I can't "

" I don't know what you could do but I want to see a normal chirpy Gayu in the evening. So be on that " She left home by saying.

I didn't get anything to do or I am unable to think.

"Aunty did she eat? "

" Nowadays she only eats to survive, when she feels she is about to pass out. " Aunty sighed.

And Sat with Ammi,

"Aunty but how long is it like this? You have to try to feed her at least "

"It's hard to see Gayu like this, she doesn't even let us see her. Not showing her face to me or Aravind ji. Sometimes I am scared. What if she commit.... " Aunty cried.

"Bhabhi, stop this. nothing will happen like that, gayu maa is strong, not stupid to do that, don't go over such thoughts " Ammi consoled aunty.

I felt a stab in my heart with aunt's words. No, nothing will happen like that ever. She is not such weak-hearted but she was broken. I am scared to shit.

"Aunty, When did she eat last time?" I managed to ask, holding my tears back.

" She had breakfast yesterday morning. After that, I didn't see her."