18. The Trouble named Gayu

Hello, my beautiful Readers.

Another chapter is waiting for you to get your love through votes and comments.

Do it as much as you want, I would be happy If votes and comments increased as Petrol and Tomato prices in India. 😁

Another lengthiest chapter but a Cheesy chapter yet cute and beautiful one.

Happy Reading.

○●♡●♡●♡●♡●○

Author's pov:

" You are an Idiot, a big idiot on earth "

" Arey I just forgot it. Why are you shouting like this? "

" Don't try to defend your irresponsible deed. Every time every damn time you did the exact opposite to what I said "

" Will you both stop it? My head is aching with your never-ending rumpus. " Janu yelled at them.

" Oh, really baby! what you are going to wear for the wedding, we have to start today afternoon. wedding at 7 pm today And our clothes are still there at that great boutique of a so-called friend of your idiot Brother. And your Brother simply said he forgot to collect it."

"Yaaa Allah, I went yesterday to collect, they said to come in the evening or today" Sahil Tried his best to escape.

"And you forgot it in the evening. What would you do if they said the same and asked us to come in the evening or tomorrow? What are we supposed to wear for the wedding? " Gayu yelled.

"No, please stop it. by hook or crook We are taking clothes in half an hour " Sahil said.

"I have to go to Parlour and you are wasting my time, " Gayu chided.

"I'll pay the bill?"Sahil surrendered.

"Do you have a choice? If they delay it again, remember your legs are going to be broken in my hand there itself. "Gayu threatened.

Sahil looked at Janu for help.

"Every boutique people saying the same Anna, come again or come later. You had to be cautious and collect our clothes yesterday "Janu took Gayu's side.

" How would that happen? There is no sense in this idiotic head "Gayu smacked Sahil from behind.

"You, shut up, how can you? " Sahil screamed back. Both started hitting each other like squirrels. forgetting the fact that they were in a car and stuck in traffic.

Janu huffed and put on earphones to escape.

" Is that chaithu? '' Janu pointed at someone in traffic.

" Yes, he looks like one, " Sahil affirmed.

" Okay, you both carry on. I'll go with Chaithu, " Janu said took her things to get down from the car.

But Sahil gripped her hand And said "Janu no, you can't leave me like this in a lioness den "

"Awe, Anna you are bound to live in that lioness den forever, now let me go to chaithu, bye " she got down quickly.

" But your clothes need to be checked " Sahil tried to stop.

"I'll do that and you go. I need to give a better treatment for this stupid act of your Brother " Gayu said and joins in the front seat fumed at Sahil.

" Please baby not now. We are going there naa. " Sahil pleaded.

"My earphones? They might be in the car " Janu turned and saw Sahil smooching Gayu to cool the angry Gayu and Gayu slapping him forcibly.