37. Lovey dovey

Hello my lovely people, hope you are doing good.

your chapter is here, a fully loaded hot romantic chapter And enjoy the romantic song along.

Hmm, sitha ramam, sitha ramam, sitha ramam everywhere 😍

Nelaki 600 sampadinche sainikudi kosam anni vadilesi vachina maharani, ee janmaki ika selavu.

Princess noorjahan.

Uff, nothing makes me teary eyed than this in nowadays.

Anyways happy reading.

Chaithanya's pov:

(On that day Gayu realised sahil love in their secrete room )

"What do you think? " janu quizzes biting her nails.

"Let's wait "I shrugged.

" Is it work?"

" 200% " I grinned.

" I am going, please you both take care remaining " Gayu said to us with the smile which was hidden from the last two months.

"Hello, where..." Janu stopped Gayu.

" Tell uncle, I am leaving bye " She turned to go with so much happiness.

"Where darling " I gripped her wrist.

"To my baby, now leave " she went on running.

Me and Janu looked at each other.

"Finally "we screamed at each other.

" I am so happy " janu wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Me too " my hands go around her waist.

Stuffed our faces in crook of other's neck.

The sweet and natural fragrance of my baby makes me go insane. I inhaled her neck, Which flinched her to move away from hug.

She creased her brows, I pulled her close to me, with smirk.

" Chaithu, this is not time for romance, have a lot of work to do, " janu blushed looking down.

I slowly planted a kiss on her cheek, and my queen closed her eyes to feel the bliss, crushing her lip between teeth.

But my happiness was short lived" Mister, it is evening already so it is the time to finish work and go home " she walked away from me,

she went to another cabin. I followed her with all stomping and chiding.

She settled on boss's chair and threw a laptop at me for work. But I lost in the sight in front of me. My baby is glittering like a moon. Such a innocent beauty with brains.

"Chaithu, stop gawking and start working " she commanded, not even facing me.

I lazily started my work, stealing glances now and then.

"My work is over " I closed laptop.

"Mine too " she stood picking things from table.

"But something is balance " I caged her in my arms from behind.

Brushing my lips to her nape, But she turned to me. I leaned ahead and she placed her fingers on my lips.

" Mister chaithu, behave. We are under surveillance camera " she pointed at cam.

" Then let's take a room " I grabbed her with me to a room attached to the cabin, closed the door behind.

"What are you.... "