Author worries

hello, busy readers now I am here to tell you one thing, what will you do when this crazy and clumsy author updating content in this clumsy manner but this crazy girl never gets you bore with the main story so adjust with the surprised disclaimer.

The story and characters are completely my imagination and purely fictional it is nothing that belongs to anyone's real life or mine. I took the real-life incidents but not the real-life characters so please don't make it controversial and don't make scare this crazy author. If you try to do that, I'm more capable to make you scared, I never leave you that easy a sweet warning from hard work and confidence.

if you don't like my writings you are free to leave. no flirting in between comments with co readers you can happily do that in the chatbox, it's their interest to either bear you or blocks you (winks winks). 

don't try to copy my hard work I'll curse you with you will get the disease which takes you to cure more than a year....(the author is really crazy)

not only you but author also busy with daily life so I  try to update the story at least twice a month.

readers you are free to share your views on the story  I am dying to see those beautiful comments from my readers so don't be silent after reading,  not only story but you can share your worries and happiness too with this friend I am always there for you at any time and any situation.

Ok, that's all for now. The next update coming to you in few hours. 

With Love Author