Chapter 10 ( marriage)

Sophia came down downstairs to have breakfast but her step came to halt when she see the sight that greeted her .There his love Anthony was wearing a royal blue blazer which fit him well with his rontex watch and looking at his phone while seeping his coffee .

   He look so serious in whatever he was looking and give her a vibe of a  perfection in whatever he do  and a powerful aura .He look so handsome and he wish that she could run her hand in those bold hair .It must be very smooth and silky she thought .

'  Huh  Sophia how can you think like that and smooth and silky seriously'

    She proceeded to walk while starting at him not leaving an part which have gone unnoticed .

   ' how can someone be so handsome may be god has take more time in making him then the time he made other people '  Sophia thought .

  " Sophia seriously you are a doctor and you are saying like that of course you know that his handsome come from his handsome father and a beautiful mother of course he will be handsome as he had all their genes " She mumbled herself  and started walking further towards the dinning table .She felt some what shy after she heard his confession yesterday .

   She felt a little confident at the same time she could not help but looking at the mirror again and again .She want to look beautiful .

   Anthony was busy looking at the new deal he want when he heard the sound of clicking the heels he find it as the most amazing sound that he had ever heard of .He snap out from whatever he was doing and look at the source of the sound .

   He found Sophia walking elegantly toward the dining table to have her breakfast .She was an example of perfection he thought .How can I let this woman go whom he had love all his life .After forcing her to get married he will make sure her to fall in love with him .In that case he felt that he had to take help from his best friend William.
And the only man in her life will be him and no place for that so called idiot Ethan .

   Even though he had not met this guy name Ethan he had already hate him .If he meet him he is sure he will be charged for murder and he can't let that happen because who know while he is suffering for murdered  they may have already fall in love together and get married .

     He will never let that happen . That's why he didn't call his investigators to find information about this so called Ethan .But he too felt pity for Ethan because the woman whom he is going to date with him after few hours will already be a married woman mainly married to Anthony King and will be Mrs Sophia Anthony King .

  Huh I feel bad for you Ethan but what can I do when I love this woman so must .He really don't feel pity for him .Who told him to try to take away what is his.

    Anthony quickly cleared his voice and adjusted his seat and acted like a business deal is going on .He Said
" Good morning Sophia Smith my dad and mom has gone to France this early morning as there is emergency in business so mom dive me this file to sign it .I think it is regarding the share that you had at Smith cooperation or something .I really don't know the correct detail .Mom tell me to make you signed it just after you wake up as it is very important and needed to be quick ,"

   ' Yes signed it quickly without looking at what is inside the file so that you will become Mrs Sophia Anthony King' he said to himself not enough for her to hear. He quickly handled the file to her .

  " Good morning Mr King"she saidl andl take it .

    Sophia felt confused .She was not tell anything about it .But she trust her truthfully as why will she want to hurt her and moreover aunt Bella is not a power hunger woman .In fact she is clam , gentle and is a mother figure to her so she doesn't need to doubt her.

  And Anthony is also here.She know that he love her so she doesn't need to doubt him too .

  " Sorry Mr King but I don't bring any pen so can I borrow your" she said.Actually she bring pen but she want to hold the lucky pen that had been held by him .

    Anthony took out a pen and give it to her .  'If she read the file and refused to sign it that he has to either blackmailed her or threatened her .So please sign without any trouble ' Anthony thought .

   Sophia look at the pen enviously .This pen is dame lucky that it got the change to be hold by him .She quickly open the file and without looking and without hesitating anything she signed it .

  At first she want to read it even it had to be the first part of this file but while filling her heart with jealousy over the pen took over her and signed it .

Anthony felt happy and contended after she signed it . Finally she is mine
He quickly take the file and sign happily.

    Why is she so innocent .How can she trust people easily .Wait why I am thinking like this if she is not innocent but cunning will I be able to make her my wife that much easily

   I don't think so .Now she is my wife and I have to protect her at any cost from this evil world .

     Will she hate me for doing this on her .Of course she will hate me Who won't .But I will make her sure to fall in love with me .

     What if she hate me forever ? Will I be able to face her hatred throughout my life.Will I be able to  live peacefully by seeing the hatred  in her eyes while want is only love .

  Anthony sigh .He had made her signed the marriage certificate but he can't even tell her that she is married to him that he had made her signed the marriage certificate not some paper .

   Sophia watched Anthony debating his own mind .Did I torture him too much by making him think that I don't like her .But the most confused part is that aunt Bella had not tell her anything about signing any paper and they have not discussed about the share she had in Smith cooperation.