Chapter 3

Bella replied"Don't called us Mr and Mrs King .You can call us uncle and aunty or by our name".

Sophia replied"yes sure"
  Bella said"By way you suitcase are there and you can come down stair to have breakfast we will be waiting "
With that Bella and Xainder walk out .

  Bella said" Xainder I told you she is perfect .She don't act like a spoil child"
Xainder nodded in agreement . Bella quickly took out her phone" I am going to call Anthony and said I have found his wife"
    Xainder replied"I hope your son is not angry"

Bella type the phone and said" even he is angry so what .He need to get divorce from work.He can't marry to work forever as we will not get even one grand child got that"

      The phone picked up soon" Hello mom how are you"
Bella replied " your mom is great .I am very happy now"

   Anthony thought' strange everytime his mom mad a phone call she will say that she is sad that he didn't find a wife what made her so happy'
   Bella said"Anthony last time I said to find a wife but now no need for that I have found the wife for you"
  And Bella related all the story of last time  " Son you know what one thing special for her is that her beauty is elegant and she is very polite .I have not found any girl as beautiful as she is and as polite as she is.Son when will you be coming back"

   Anthony replied" after 2month .But mom how can you pick up a girl from the roadside and make her to be my wife"

    Bella replied"Anthony I told you that the girl is polite and beautiful and you will surely like her so quickly come back and meet her" and Bella hang up the phone.

******
    Anthony was at France with his friend William  but when his mother tell him that she had found his wife he was angry.
   William laughed and said" You are here still in love with the girl that you meet at high school and your mom has already find your wife.I told you to propose to her on the graduation day but you are so timid that you don't propose her now we can't even find her"

  Anthony said " Even thought my mom said she had found my wife I will not marry.you also know that I have not get over of the crush that I have at my high school.I don't think there will be anyone who is as beautiful as her both inside and outside."

  William spoke"ya I do agreed with you since she is so I don't think she must be single by now.She may have gotten married."

  Anthony said"William Walker if you want to see the sunshine you better shut up"

William laughed" He dude this may be truth.You only know her name that is because she is a topper.The great Anthony King is not getting over his High school crush which "
***********

    Sophia wear a comfortable cloth after doing her morning routine.A maid was there outside her room standing who guide her downstairs.The house is very big and beautiful.It is luxurious she had been living a luxurious house at London too but this house is something words can't describe its beauty.

    Bella and Xainder was there sitting at the dining table Sophia took a seat near them .The table was Full of delicious food .

  Bella spoke"Sophia I don't know what you like also so I prepared only this much"

   Sophia was suprised .She can feel any mother love from her " Aunty you prepare this all "
  Bella nodded of course I can prepare even more than this for my daughter is law

   Sophia said" Thank you aunty"
  Bella asked" By the way  Sophia are you new here or are you running away from home.And who are the people who is trying to kidnapped you do you know any of them we will help you with that"

    Of course she know that who kidnapped her.Her so called father.Sophia smile and said"Aunty I coming from London .I am not running away from home .I don't know who try to kidnapped me ." She lied.
Sophia also tell Bella about her studies
" So you are a doctor and James Smith is your father .I know him"
"So you are his second daughter"

Sophia nodded
Bella said" Sophia you can stay here look only me and my husband lived here we have a son since he handled business he never come here as you are going to Harvard you can stay here as it is near from here and you would be safe if you live here and I can tell your dad you are staying here if you agreed"

  Xainder said" yes Sophia you can stay here .It is safe here as there are security and bobyguard here and by the way your father is also our business partner"

" Sophia do you trust us.Look I always wanted a daughter also apart from having my son but when I saw you I take you as my daughter so I want you to be safe and this is such a big house we can live together so please stay here"

    Sophia felt happy when Bella said she is just like her daughter.From the very moment she saw her she took her as her mother.Because the way she care for her she felt the same way when her mother took care of her and moreover she can't stay at his father house who try to kidnapped her.

Sophia said" But won't I cause you trouble"
Bella smile and said" dear child you don't have to worry about us.Your problem is also my problem we will face it together"

      Sophia agreed with them .After having breakfast she went to her room.
Oh no Ethan and uncle Robert and aunt Liza would worried like hell.She didn't give a call to them.

     She quickly pick up her phone and called uncle Robert
" Hello uncle I have reach safe"
  "Did you meet your father "
"No uncle I don't want to meet him I came here because this is my birth place and I want to continue my study at Harvard "

    " Sophia don't worry if he try to do anything to you just called me or Ethan we will handle it and Ethan is angry because you didn't give him a call"

   " Uncle I am quite busy yesterday so I forgot .Tell him that I missed him"

"When will your class starts"

"After two or three week"

" Take care of yourself and work hard"
"Okay uncle"
      She didn't tell him about  her dad kidnapping her because she knew that   her uncle will be  very angry .
           She also tell him that she is staying at Mr and Mrs King house and his uncle agreed to it .Did his uncle know Mr King personally . whatever