chapter 9

Sophia slowly opened her eyes .The sunlight is coming towards the window welcoming a new day . First she adjusted the light and smile remembering about the last night dinner .

     She giggled herself .Now since she know his feelings she need to play him .But she felt that today sometime is going to happen may be good or bad .

     She quickly get off her bed and went to the washroom to do her morning duty .She remember that she don't have much thing to do other that going to meet Ethan and help him to arrange his date with Mia who is going to come after 2 days.

    Yes Mia and Ethan are dating .Mia also know about her feelings for Anthony infact everyone in her family know about it and everyone supported it because even though he is very cold and ruthless in the business world but he has a very soft spot for his family and love ones

     That is what she admired the most about it and which let her to fall for him even harder . Even Ethan sometime jo k that if he did not agree to married her or acknowledge her feelings that he will blackmail him .

     Yesterday I called Mia and tell her everything about the dinner and she was happy and telling me to seduce him secretly not only that she have started planning about my marriage and baby shower.Crazy girl but I didn't tell her about the suprise she will get when she come here .

       Wow I have never smile this much genius in my whole life .I checked my phone and there is a message from my brother Ethan .

   Huh let me check it what the hell this guy is sending to me but I was hell shocked when I show his massage .

   Ethan: don't forget to pick me up and meet me at the airport .I am reminding this because you may be busy seducing my brother in law .

Huh why everyone is telling me to seduce him .Mia might have open her sweet mouth to my brother about last night dinner .

   I look at the mirror .I know I am beautiful because lots of guy proposed me during my university but do I look like a seductive girl.

   Huh whatever Sophia just get yourself ready remember that today you have to meet your idiot brother.

Meanwhile Anthony has wake up early as usual and having his breakfast as well as waiting impatiently for his soon to be wife .

     His father and mom had gone to France saying that they have a business emergency there but deep down he know that they are giving him space to pursue her .

He still remember last night when he was about to sleep what his mother told him to do.

Flashback

Anthony was just about to sleep when there is knock on the door . When he opened it he find his mother standing there smiling.

" What mom " Anthony asked as he knew that what his mom is thinking .

" I miss my son so I came to visit " Bella said sympathetic.

   How can he forget that his mom is a drama queen .He know that his mom is coming here to talk about Sophia.

" Mom please stop your drama and come to the point why are you coming into my room " Anthony asked seriously.

  Bella signed and murmured " why can't my son be sometimes funny but always serious .Poor Sophia she is going to spend her whole life with this idiot"   but Anthony can hear that .

   He thought '  mom you don't need to worry about that because your son will be like a love sick puppy always after her '

" Mom I can heard that " He said .

" Fine I come to tell you that to make Sophia yours immediately may be you can force her to marry you and your dad and I are going to France before the sunrise for a business got that " Bella said smiling

        because he knew that she is not going to go for  business emergency but to spend some time alone with his husband and at the same time his son can spend time with Sophia .This way only she can get a grandchild and she can finally be Grandma.

   How can Anthony not know her trick that his dad And mom are going to spend themselves for a  vacation but not to do business because since he had managed his father business he know that there is no business emergency but he really appreciate it .

   'mom you don't have to worry about Sophia because she was born to be his cause he have already called his assistant to prepared everything for the marriage  ' he thought .

Flashback end .

    " Why is not coming down till now .I just need her signature then the rest she will be my wife for the rest of my life " Anthony muttered himself .

   But his mind was still on what her mother told him about how they find Sophia on the road side and how the doctor tell them that she has drug in her system used by kidnapper so it is obvious that someone is trying to harm her but who .

      He had many questions that he wanted to asked her like how has she being doing in her life ,where did she live for the past 6 to 7 years ,did she know him but he kept that question to him self . There is a lot of time to find out about her to asked there questions he doesn't need to rush .

  There is a life time to spend with her because he is going to let her married him by hook or by crook.

    'And that so called guy that she will meet today what is his name ether or Ethan whatever will be out of her life cause she is going to be his wife from now onward'.anthony smile to himself while thinking about it .

   " Sweetheart you have finally been found after so many years and how a I going to let you go nor I am going to loose you to that guy that you are going to meet today ". Anthony said