chapter 12

Sophia started to eat as fast as possible or she will be late and her trouble brother will stated acting like an abundant child if she was late for one minute also .

   Anthony look at Sophia who was eating as fast as she can as if she was being chase by someone .

  What kind of thing is this after telling me that she like me too and instead of discussing about our marriage but there she is eating fast and act as if she is trying to escape from something .

   Is she telling me lie when she told me that she like me too .No it cannot be a lie because when she speak it her blue oceanic eyes sparkle with happiness .

   Anthony quickly dismissed his thought and stated to eat his breakfast too.

Sophia has finished eating and take some tissue paper from the table and said hurriedly " Anthony I think we much talk about this when you came home from office .I will be waiting for you "

   She then fled away .

  Anthony look at the direction where she fled away .

   She look so cute too .He had not seen this nature of her but he like it .
The Sophia that he knew was timid but at the same time have a pure heart .

   Anthony shake his head helplessly still remembering the way she fled away .
He finished his breakfast and went to his office .

    *****

  Sophia has already reached the airport .And she find that  her brother Ethan was already waiting for her .

   He look annoy .She smile looking at him and quickly approach him .

Ethan was annoy that his sister Sophia was late by 3 minutes . He just called her to pick up him so that he can discuss with her about how to prepare his date with Mia .

  And little bit he missed her and at the same time he want to annoy her by disturbing her meeting with her crush Anthony .

  He had known that since she was 11 years she had a crush on him .Not that he complaint because he know that he is perfect for her .

   No one will know that the great Ethan Knight was a spy for his sister crush .
Did she forget him while romancing with her crush

           He look at his watch  to look again at the time and soon he find a figure approaching him so he look up.

   The she was his precious sister Sophia Smith with all her glory smiling sweetly at him .

   Of course she is the precious princess in his family .Even thought she  is his cousin but she was treated as his sister and his mom and dad Even spoilt her more than him not that he is complaining .

   Even though his sister look confidence and more bold than she was in her past but deep down he knew that she is not that much bold .

   She try to appear more confident with her charming smile .

  When she was first brought to London by his father she was a broken girl .She was abused both mentally and physically by his father James Smith and he would take revenge of it .

    He just doesn't do anything to him as he give Sophia Custody to his father but if he hurt her again he will surely destroy him .

    Sophia quickly apologies " sorry brother I am late today "

   " Okay apologize accepted now please send me to my Mainson and you have to go by near a restruant to have breakfast with me " Ethan said while smiling .

  How can he scold his cute sister .

   He quickly drag his luggage and went to the car parking there .

    Sophia quickly open the car not that she was scared of him but hd found that his brother did not have breakfast and he must be tired .

   The get in the car and stated driving .

Sophia was driving the car and Ethan was at the back .

   " Brother why do you sit at the back.People will think that I am your driver " Sophia said looking at him annoy .

   She was annoy at him because he disturbed  her time with Anthony .

  Ethan know that why his sister was annoy .He wanted to smile but quickly composed himself because if he smiled she will surely complaint to his parents and he will get a lecture .

  But what to do he always want to annoy her .

   " Aren't you for today " Ethan asked .

  " You you " Sophia was  so angry  but she cool herself down and said
   " Then people will said that you have a beautiful driver . Surely everyone will be jealous of you .Then I will spread the news that two of you had an affair and you will not get Mia "

     Ethan who was happy seeing his sister Annoy look pale hearing her word .
He must have known that her sister had a upper hand as his relationship with Mia was not yet good .

   Just wait and watch for the time when he would have a upper hand too .
With that he glared at him and Sophia stick out her tongue.

    Within few minutes they reach their mension .Even thought if is not as luxurious and  as big as the King mension but still it is luxurious consisting of a big garden ,a swimming pool and ten bedroom with a washroom attached to each of it .

   Sophia have already the key as it was given for her to live when she went back to America but  she did not stay here as she stay in the king mension .

  Ethan quickly went into his room to freshen up first so that he can go to restraunt to have breakfast with his sister .

     Please don't forget to vote , share and leave a comment below .

  I hope everybody enjoy the update