Chapter 5

It has been more than one month since Sophia is staying at the KingS villa.She had also chated with Mia to kill the time for waiting to see Anthony .Mia also known about her love for Anthony and there is not a single day she have not tease her about him.

     But she had not seen Anthony once also.Her meeting with Anthony was also a main reason why she wanted to return to America and staying at his house.

    This country which is filled with only nightmare but she return again because she want to meet him once also.

   Her love may be one sided only but she love him truly.She just want to see from far away also.Watching him smiling from far away is enough for her.

     I don't know how come I can love someone so much.I may be because of his personality.He treated everyone as cold as an ice but she sometime saw how he treated his friend.

    He was never part of any bully but serious in study.She still remember how her principal will always praise him but he will never show proud to other.He never involved with any female but his best friend William is the world greatest players.That explain that Anthony is not a gay.

      During her days in London she will go to university and study but at the end of the day she will  always remember him.and sometime even dream of him.But ever since she stay here her mind will be always occupied by him.

   Meanwhile Mrs and Mr King treated her just like their own daughter and they had already informed her father James Smith that she is staying at their house.She still remember that day when she went together with Mr and Mrs King to her house to tell her parents that She is staying with them.

  Flashback

  She arrived at the place she used to called home but sometimes hunt her and sometimes lead to sweet dreams.But it is true that she remembered most of the painful memories.She don't want to visit here but Mr and Mrs King enforce her to go .Who would like to go to the family who had planned to kidnapped her may be even death.

   She step out of the car.She need to be strong .She is not the same coward girl that they used to torture.She has changed for the good.

   Bella said "Sophia what happened are you alright .I am here no one is going to hurt you"
  Bella get some vibe that Sophia is not happy coming here even though it is her home.She see scared in her eyes.She need to know everything .No one can hurt her daughter in law.

  Bella spoke" if you are not feeling well we can visit sometime"

Sophia inturupted " no need let's go"

  With that she ring the bell and it is open by a maid.She do not knew her may be new maid.
    Sophia said"Hi I am Sophia _"
  The maid cut her off and said" hi Mr and Mrs King,Mr Smith is waiting for you all please come in "

   Bella and Xainder find strange.She did not even acknowledge Sophia  eventhough she is their boss daughter.
But Sophia understand this will happen.

   But the most important thing is how is she going to face her father after he had planned to kidnapped her.

   Is she going to say that hi Father your planned of kidnapping me has failed.
  Now I am here see for yourself.

     Sophia entered the house.This is the house which haunt her but at the same time it give her warm till her mother was there with her but after her mother gone away this house became her nightmare.

      So must have been changed during the past six years.The house has been more luxurious but not as compared to the villa of Mr and Mrs King and where she used to live at London.

     At the living room she find her father sitting there and also her step sister and step mother.

   The maid announced" sir Mr and Mrs King has arrived  and Sophia too"

  My father turn towards us he give a smile and said" good evening Mr and Mrs King"
     He slightly turn towards me and said" how are you Sophia"
   I want to scream at him don't called my name from your filthy mouth but I keep my mouth shut.

   Marina my step sister ran towards me and give me a hug as if she really cared about me but latter I know she want to hurt me so she is digging her nails in my my skin.wow my sister really miss me very much that she made mark on my skin so I do the same but I know she is more painful then me.She look at me with horror.

    I speak up first this time" older sister I missed you so much"

   She look at me with shocked not only her but Arina my step mother also.
Yes till now I remembered they used to bully and abuse me.But I am no longer the timid Sophia anymore.

Marina and Arina smile at Mr and Mrs King and greeted them but I know if there is no Mr or Mrs King then they will Kick me or stated beating me.

     Bella and Xainder are very observant so they can predict how they treated Sophia.They regretted coming here.

   After the dinner Mr and Mrs King said that I am staying at their home as it is near my university but I can find James do not want me to stay there as he is very found of abusing me but he eventually agreed.

   With that I came along with Bella and Xainder.

     Inside the car Sophia tell about that her relationship with his family is not good but didn't continue .

        Bella said with worry " Sophia now you don't need to worry about them.We will be there for you."

    Xainder said " yes Sophia you don't need to worry from now onward .We will be always there for you.Feel free to ask anything that you want"

   Bella give a hug to Sophia.No child deserves such life.
     ****End of flashback******

   Yes indeed Bella aunty and Xainder uncle was very kind.They treated me as her own daughter.I don't think that I will be able and repaid  their kindness.