Chapter 4

After the call Sophia walk out of her room se find Bella siting at the living room .

Bella stood up as she see Sophia coming out of the room."Sophia I will show the house around "

Bella show different rooms.
This house is magnificent not only large.There is even a garden .

Sophia has seen many luxurious house .She is also living at a luxurious house when she is at London but this house is something.

At the house there is a family photo hanging there .There she found a handsome man .He looks fimiliar .Ohh this is Anthony his senior .How come his photo is hanging here .

As you know Anthony is the most handsome man she had ever seen.Even thought he is cold but Sophia something notice how he treat his best friend .Girls try to throw themselves on his but most importantly he is not a playboy.

Bella saw Sophia looking at her son's photo.
"Isn't he handsome "
Without thinking Sophia replied " Yes"
A blush escape from her face .

Bella said " He is my only son Anthony King .Do you like him"

Sophia look at Bella with shocked of course she like him .

"No need to answer .He is very workship and never date any girl in his life . Sometime I even though that he is a gay or he is married to work "

Sophia listen carefully .So he never had girlfriend in his life .That means she had a change . What are you thinking Sophia . What if he have someone he secretly like.Then I will help him to get that person for him .

Yes indeed she love him from the first time she meet him not only because he was handsome because of his personality .She knew him that he secretly visited old age home and orphan .She know he is cold outside but inside is warm where everyone one to take shelter

She was also the same but she was distracted from her family matter but she admire him from far away.The propose she finished her high school in America was also him but her uncle find that she is not safe here so she went to London but she never forget him.

"Sophia I think you must went to your room for rest.If you anything just called me for help"

" Sure Aunty"

"By the way do you have a boyfriend Sophia '

"Nope"

" Okay " Bella was very happy when Sophia said that she was single . Perfect she chose a perfect daughter in law more than perfect she must say.

Sophia headed towards her room .So I am living at Anthony house .I must quickly told this to aunt Liza .She know about my secret one sided love.

I called her " Aunty Liza "

"Sophia how are you my child you seem to be very happy when you are far away from us"

"O my god aunty how can you say that of course I missed you all but Aunty do you know in which house I am living "

" Yes of course to the house of Mr and Mrs King and your lover Anthony King house"

" So you knew it"

"Yup as you will be be living there you may get change to meet him and finally there will be chemistry between you two and two of you will fall in love get married and have children"

" Aunty Stop Stop enough of your nonsense since he is the only son of Mr and Mrs King than he must be the richest man .He will never fell in love with a common girl like me "

"Sophia are you telling me that you are a common girl .You are our daughter and who are we the most powerful person in London "

"Okay aunt you are bosting too much "

"Sophia I am just trying to say that you are our daughter and what happened if you are a common girl. Someone who fall in love with you is the luckiest man alive "

". Aunty stop teasing me"

"Sophia do I look like I am teasing you
I am speaking the truth but it is up to you that you trust me or not "

" Okay aunt I trust you bye"

I quickly hang up or else she will keep on telling me how lovely we will be when we married and bla bla bla .But even though she tease me she treats me even better than her own son Ethan and that Ethan is a drama queen .

I spend my time reading and listening to some music .

But my mind was distracted by Anthony .It has been six years I have seen him since he is the richest man than I am sure I will find from Google .

Did he even know me .Of course he will never know you even though you stood first everytime .He is popular among both boys and girls .I know he is good in both studies and sports .

And moreover he has strong IQ .I can't never compete with him . Thinking about him I slowly smile .I checked my phone to see any updates about Anthony .

If I have known him that he is Anthony King the richest man who is out of my league then I will have searched him through Google .Now he has become so much outstanding .But when I turned on my phone I saw some notifications .

Oh this is From my drama queen brother Ethan .

Sophia: brother Ethan what happened ?
Is there no one to accompany you tonight so you are wasting my time.

Ethan:o my god my princess has forgotten about me once she reach America.

Sophia: well well what have you done bro that i will remember you😛😛😛😛.

Ethan : look my baby sister is gone 😭😭😭😭😭.

Sophia : oh my brother drama queen tell me straight what do you want .

Ethan :. Speaking of it I want your best friend Mia phone number .
Sophia; and what. Made you think that I will give you that .

Ethan : you must give me or I will drag you here at London .

Sophia : fine I will give you but brother seriously what are you doing to do with it .Are you going to persue her to. Be your girlfriend.

Ethan : no I am going to persue her to be my wife .

Sophia : if you need any her tell me and don't break my best friend heart .I am going to kick your ass if you do that . Well good luck . Don't forget to tell me about the wedding .

Ethan: sure bye miss you Princess good night.

Sophia : sure bro i missed you too good night . Dream of Mia.

Sophia hang up after sending her best friend phone number .If she came to know it she is dead .Mia Summer is my best friend .I meet her when I was young and visited London for vacation .

I know Ethan and her had something between them but I don't know how my brother turned out to be playboy .She was 1 year older than me .We study at the same University for medical and she is going to specialist in gynecologist .Her father passed away when she is 7 years old due to accident and she is living with her mother who is the best heart sergeon