painful interview

requested by @addictedtocolson

   colson was doing a virtual interview and you were sitting off to the side, watching him

   colson was doing a virtual interview and you were sitting off to the side, watching him. he was answering some questions when you got up. he looked over at you for a second and then went back to his interview.

   walking up to the bedroom, you sat on the bed. you had gotten a pounding headache and it hurt a lot.

   whenever you got headaches, they were bad. no matter how much ibuprofen you took, it wouldn't get better.

you laid down on the bed and hugged a pillow close to you. colson had finished his interview and wanted to check on you.

colson opened the bedroom door and you quickly wiped your tears. walking over to the bed, he hugged you from behind.

"what's wrong baby?" he asked, kissing your neck softly.

"headache." was all you said.

colson got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. he got a cold wash rag and walked back over to you.

"here, i'm gonna put this on your head." he said as he placed the rag on you.

you closed your eyes and he got back into the bed. you scooted closer to him and he rubbed your back.

"thank you. i'm sorry if i ruined your interview." you said, looking at him.

"you didn't ruin it my love. i promise." he held you closer.

you nodded and closed your eyes once again. colson smiled and watched you fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
march 1, 2021