THE FORGOTTEN HUSBAND

Chapter 6

Gulf POV

I woke up after 2 long years ...and found myself in hospital bed. I was utterly confused.. I couldn't speak.... I couldn't remember who I am.... I was looking blankly at the ceiling...thinking what to do?? Who am i? where do I belong? When the door opened and a handsome doctor came in...

Hello Gulf.. Welcome back.. Wow his voice is so sweet .. full of care... I was immediately drawn towards him...

"H...ee...ll...oo" I stuttered....

Please don't speak... you were sleeping for the past 2 years my dear.... I am Phana..Dr. Phana and your P Thanit... remember me??

I shook my head... I couldn't remember him....

He asked..do you remember who you are????

I shook my head....

Dr. Phana looked a bit worried .... But then he smiled... "God he has some pretty smile."

Okay.. no problem...we will work on it okay.... But before that lets get you a check up...

After that day.......many days passed.. I still couldn't remember my past life... but I was happy that I have P Tha with me......he told me that .....we met at the orphanage.. he used to take care of me... protect me from any harm.... Consoled me when I cried for my parents.. luckily he showed me parent's photo which he found in my wallet.

I also came to know that I had brain tumor.. and was operated in New York... and the surgery was successful but the side effect was my amnesia.... I didn't ask more.. because P Tha told me that I was an orphan....

Because I was in coma for 2years ...my muscles were weak and I had to attend therapy sessions where I met another handsome doctor.. Dr Tae.. later I came to know that both of them were adopted brothers of the family... and lived together....
I didn't have a home and I knew no one... so they took me in.... I am loved by both of them... I love them equally.... I don't know whether it was romantic feeling or brotherly feeling.. but I was in love with both of them...

They treat me like their younger brother..as if they have adopted me .. but I don't mind.. they are my home... it took me a year to be back on my own feet and speak properly...I told them that I want to work.... And you know what they said " We don't want our baby to work... we want you to enjoy your life .....as for running the household.. we both earn enough to feed our little brother..."

I melted hearing that... they are kind of over protective...... over possessive about me...

One day we went to the super mall to buy new clothes for me... and a guy passed a nasty remark on how my body is sexy.. and blah blah.....P Tae got so angry that he hit that guy so many times that he passed out.... Among P Tha and P Tae...P Tai is a bit more possessive about me....

P Tha is an angel..he takes care of me like a mother....kind... I bet when we were at the orphanage he used to take care of me like this... the warmth feels the same....

But one thing......that kept bugging me... every time is fall asleep and dream about a pair of sharp eyes looking at me with love.... and bright smile as bright as sun rays.... Call for him....I can only see his back walking away..... I shout..

"hey wait.. who are you??" but the figure vanishes in thin air.. and I wake up sweating..... my heart feels sad ...whenever I see that figure in my dreams....