SOMETHING ABOUT YOU💞

CHAPTER 6

Type never thought that it would be so easy to convince San to come back.... Tharn's birthday still had 3 days left.. so the three enjoyed their stay in Paris.. Type didn't update any pic to IG as San was always with them.... Somehow .. San and Type and Thorn became good friends.

San took leave from his boss.. and the three of them returned to Bangkok for Tharn's birthday..

Tharn was busy preparing for his Birthday.. his family and friends were invited... but the birthday boy was missing Type his best friend...he did send him invitation via Mail.

Type mailed back ...that he will give the best birthday surprise gift to Tharn.... Seeing Type's mail.. Tharn was so happy that with double enthusiasm he started his birthday preparation... the day arrived....

The mascular boy was in his best attire... looking dashing and handsome ... he was eagerly waiting for Type...

San, Type and Thorn arrived just the night before. They were extremely tired because of the journey... and so they ordered home delivery .. everyone was at Type's apartment... next morning..the three went for shopping ..they need to look best fro Tharn's birthday..though Thorn was reluctant.. at first..but on type's request he accompanied them... well Type's friends Tae, Tee, Thanit and Luke along with Thorn got the birthday invitation...

Tharn was waiting patiently for Type to arrive... and at 7 wish was fulfilled ..He saw Type walking in..looking absolutely beautiful in a light pink suit.... But his eyebrows curled when he saw Thorn along with his best friend... they were both smiling walking towards him..

"happy Birthday Tharn" said Type and Thorn..

"Thanks Type .. and Thanks Thorn.. so I heard you two went to Paris... I saw your pictures...you guy enjoyed a lot.." Tharn said ..he was annoyed...

"Yeah we did.. but lets not talk about us today.. lets talk about you.. I told you that I will give you the best birthday gift ever... so ..you birthday gift is waiting for you in front of the fountain... go.." with that ..Type pushed Tharn before he could give a reply...

The birthday boy without saying a word... walked towards the fountain... only to halt to see a familiar figure smiling at him..

Tharn was spell bound..he didn't know he would laugh or cry.. seeing his bf after 15 days was quite a lot for him... seeing San here at his party ..the young man's mind was filled with so many questions...everything was jumbling up.. he didn't know what to do???

His legs were walking towards San and without knowing anything..he just hugged him... San hugged him back..

At the same time seeing Tharn walk towards the Fountain... Type's eyes glistered.. he could see his love going back to his love... he followed him..only to see Tharn and san hugging each other... his heart broke... tears were falling from his eyes.... He didn't want to attend the party anymore.. he just wanted to leave....

Thorn watched Type trying hard not to break..he swiftly went to him and held his hand....just tp give support to the heart broken man.. he said, " lets go.."

Type nodded and left.... Thorn left a message to Tae that Type and he had left the party as Type was not feeling well.

Tharn's POV

Type told me to visit the fountain....for his surprise...as I walked I was shocked to see San waiting for me...I didn't know what to do??? Laugh ?? Cry? Show anger?? What do I do?? I had a Neutral feeling seeing him... but somehow I managed to hug him...the hug that was known to me..but still it felt unfamiliar.... Whats going on with me??